back home

Summer rolled around pretty quickly. We were allowed a few days off, which I decided to go back to England. Which again leah picked me up from the airport, as I will be stayed at hers for these days off.

Me and leah just chilling in the living room, watching tv, when leah got a message off of Beth, saying for all the arsenal girls to come around for a movie and drinks.

No one knew I was in England, and staying at leahs, so we both agreed to surprise them. Leah told me to just ignore katie and caitlin. So leah asked what time and we were told 6, which gives us half an hour to get ready.

I wore grey sweatpants and a red jumper with nothing underneath.

Leah wore jeans and a blue Nike t-shirt.

I wasn't arsed to put on anything fancy.

__

Me and leah hopped out the car after leah parked in Beth and vivs driveway. We knocked on the door, and waited till we heard the keys unlocking the door from the inside. Beth opens the door, looks atleah then turns her head to see me. Beth swings the door open and jumps into my arms.

"I've missed you so much" she mumbles into my neck

"I've missed you to Beth but if you don't get off me now, you'll regret jumping into my arms" I joke

Beth hops down onto the floor, lauging, before inviting us in.

We make our way down the hall till we got to the living room door. Leah walks in before me, than I follow in after her. Cheers were heard from everyone in the room after I walked in before, being ingulfed in a big group hug by everyone. But I notice two people missing...katie and caitlin.

As I thought that Beth spoke up

"Katie and caitlin are running abit late so they should be here soon"

"Probably fucking the legs off eachother" I mumble

"What was that?" Leah asks

"Oh er... nothing" I smile

"Ok?" Leah says giving me a look

I make my wag to a beanbag, that was next to the couch and take a seat on it. Leah made her way into the kitchen to get us drinks.

Leah walks back in to the living room with our drinks, but there's no seats left. I pat on my lap to indicate to her to sit on my lap. She walks over before handing my drink to me than placing herself on my lap.

As soon as leah sits on my lap, a knock was heard from the front door. Leah gives me a look as Beth gets up to get the door.

We are all chatting amongst ourselves when we could hear voices coming from down the hall. Katie and caitlins voices infact.

They make an appearance as they walk through the door. Both of them haven't noticed me sitting down on the beanbag, as leah walks sitting infront on me blocking their view of seeing me.

Viv hands them both a drink before they sit down on the couch that Beth was on, as she moved to vivs lap making space for the two of them.

We decided to watch a movie, and somehow we decided to settle on 'anyone but you'. I kept my mouth shut the whole time they were decided, still going unnoticed by caitlin and katie.

Through the first 10 minutes of the movie, leah was sat upright infront on me, not looking so comfortable. So I wrapped my around around the front of her waist pulling her back into me. As I pulled leah back onto me, I felt her breathing pick up speed. I shrugged it off, no thinking much of it.

That was until we were around half ways through the movie. Leah began shuffling, and moving around in my lap. But for some reason...it turned me on. I mean who wouldn't get turned on if the leah williamson was sitting kn your lap, moving around, her ass moving all over your lap. I mean...

I'm I was a guy I'd be in big trouble.

By this time I was after a fews drinks, so I had more confidence to do or say something. So I decided it would be smart to whisper into leahs ear.

"Keep moving like that on my lap, then we'll have to get a room" I say before planting a kiss on leahs neck

Leah groans slightly at the action.

I look up to see no one is looking. Thank god, or we would be in trouble.

I put one of my hands on leah inner thigh from behind and the other resting at my side.

I look up a second time, and I'm met with the pearcing blue eyes of katie mccabe, sending darts to leah, then her eyes flicker to me. They seem to soften as we make eye contact.

I feel a lump in my throat as we make eye contact. The feeling of...hurt. But the feeling of guilt...for leah.

It felt like I was swallowing a stone.

I broke eye contact from Katie, hoping I won't have a full on break down right here right now. I quickly moved leah off my lap, and walked out the living room, and out into the back garden. I sat myself down on Beth and vivs outdoor seating, with my head in my hands, just thinking about leah and what I had done to her just inside and about Katie.

I felt guilty for what I did to leah, but I didn't think, I just did it. Which makes it worse.

And with Katie, just the thought of her makes me sad. Makes me genuinely depressed. Like ever since Katie left for caitlin or more like when I found out, it's like I left but was still there, I was dead but still walked.... and anytime I look at katie, I can't get the image of katie amd caitlin making out of the couch out of my head. It makes me sick, knowing that while me and katie were with eachother, they could've been texting at that time, or actually going out in a way.

I felt the tears building up as I thought all these thoughts, just flying around I'm my head, till my tears couldn't stay in my eyes anymore. Tears streaming down my face, in Beth and vivs garden, with practically all the arsenal girls inside.

I couldn't stay here, I had to just leave this place. I can't stay at Beth and vivs crying in there garden. No I can't.