katies house pt 2

Katie left for training 3 hours ago so she should be on her way home now. I'm sitting on the couch flicking through Netflix, I couldn't find anything so I just went on my phone I clicked on Instagram and one of Katie's posts was the first thing that popped up, I couldn't help myself but click onto her profile and begin scanning her posts. As I'm flicking through her posts on Instagram the front door opens and slams. Shit. I quickly close my phone and slam it onto the couch before Katie's comes in.

"Hey how was training" I spit out

"Ya, fine" Katie says clearly not wanting to talk

"Are you sure?" I ask confused on why she's in such a bad mood

"Look I don't want to talk about it!" She shouts at me before storming off upstairs into her room and slaming the door

I just sigh to myself. I'm still questioning Katie's mood and behaviour. Something bad must have happened.

I decided to head for a shower before I head off to bed. Katie still hasn't left her room since she stormed off. I mean I shouldn't have asked a second time but I didn't expect her to shout out like that, I kind of caught me by surprise. Katie only acts like that on the pitch but never off the pitch, which is very odd.

I'm done my shower and I'm just getting out the bathroom and I see Katie walk down the hall and down the stairs, she looked as if she was in a rush. I brush it off and go to my room and get ready for bed. Before I go to bed I go downstairs to get a glass of water. I go down into the kitchen Katie is leaning against the island counter, she's on her phone texting someone. She looks at me for not even a second as I enter the kitchen. I pour myself a glass of water, I turn around to tell Katie I'm going to bed but I see her shadow just leave the kitchen door into the hallway, I walk out to see her putting on her shoes.

"Where you off to?" I question

Ignored

She gets up and walks to the door, opens it then slams it shut.

What did I do.

What did I do to make her so pissed off at me.

What can I do to fix this.

I just head back up to my room and just sit on my bed just waiting for the sound of the front door to open and lock shut. But it never came. I sat there all night just waiting for katie to come back. She never did.

Where did she go.

Who did she go to.

There's so many questions rushing through my head all at once. My eyes are hanging out my head, as I was up all night. I head downstairs and into the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee, then I made my way into the living room and just sat there hoping for Katie's presence to be back in the house. Infact praying for her to come back at some point.

2 hours later

After 2 whole hours of waiting for katie to come back from where ever she was or who ever she was with. She finally came back. The front door closed normally now and not slammed shut. Katie opened the living room door.

"Hey?" Katie said

I Ignored her like she did to me

"Hello?" She asked

Ignored

I get up off the couch and brush past her and up the stairs and into my room. I just throw myself onto my bed. I sigh in relief knowing Katie's back safely. But I'm so pissed off at her for not telling me where she was going then I probably wouldn't have been up all night worried shitless about where she was.

I could hear Katie downstairs on the phone to someone.

Katie on the phone

"Ya she's mad at me"
...

"Ya I shouldve listen to you and told her where I was going"

...

I could hear the rest of the conversation as she closed the door of the room she was in.

__

1 hour later

I'm still in my room, just on my phone when I hear a knock on my door. I don't say anything. The door opens.

"Look, I know your mad bu-" katie says before I interupt her

"Ya Katie I am mad at you!" I pause for a second "I don't want to be mad at you but I am I'm pissed off, and you fucking know it Katie! By right I should be knocked at your bedroom door and saying I know what that your mad but no you decided to storm off last night without saying a word to me after I asked where you were going!" I begin to raise my voice.

"Ya I know, you hsve every right to be mad. And I know I shouldve told you where I was going" katie gulps

"Ya you fucking shouldve told me Katie, I was worried shitless about you! I was up all night worried sick about you! My eyes are hanging out of my head because I care about you Katie! But it doesn't seem like you care about me! Especially where you ignore me when I ask where you were going, so I didn't have to be up all night worried sick because god knows what could've happened to you! And the part where you don't even text me where you were or if you were OK! Katie I'm one fucking call away from me rushing over to wherever you are! You could be in a completely different country and ring me for help but I would find a way to get there as quick as I could! But you couldn't even text me to let me know where you are going or if your OK! That just says alot doesn't it!" I shout

Katie stays silent

"Your silence also says alot katie" I say while walking straight past her.

But she pulls me back

"I had my reasons" she mumbles

"And what were they?" I ask

"I found out that you kissed leah and went out with her for a short period of time just before you had your accident" she tells me

"Ya so?"

"Why didn't you tell me"

" I don't have to tell you everything Katie you know!"

"Ya but that hurt. That you didn't tell me and the fact you kisses her!" Katie raises her voice

"Who even told you!" I ask

"Beth... it was by accident she accidentally said it infront of me and leah"

"We weren't and aren't even going out so why does it matter!" I raise my voice

"It matters because I wish we were going out!" She shouts