the after party

Katie's pov

Ah fuck it...

I leaned in to kiss y/n. Should I even be doing this right now. Will she care. Will she kiss back. So many thoughts were running through my head all at once not knowing was I doing the right thing. As I leaned in I could see that y/n also slightly leaned in too. I went for it. Our lips met. Finally, years of waiting to kiss her again, ever since I fucked up all I wanted was to see her, kiss her again. I could feel y/ns lips slightly part, I took that as an invitation. I slowly slipped my tongue into y/ns mouth. Our tongues met and battled eachother. Y/n had her hands around my neck, I had my hands around her waist. I slowly pushed her towards the counter, till her back was on the edge of the counter, never breaking from the kiss. The kiss was needy basically both of us asking for more off eachother. I placed my hands down towards y/ns ass, y/n let out a slight moan into the kiss at my movements on her. The kiss carried on for another while.

Then we heard gasps. Shit. We. Are. Fucked. I broke from the kiss and turned around and saw Beth, leah, viv and caitlin. Leah had her phone out taking a video of what just happened to prove to us in the morning that, this just happened. Beth's mouth is nearly touching the ground at this stage, it's dropped so much. Viv kinda knew something was going to happen by the look on her face. Leah had the biggest grin ever. Caitlin is trying so hide her laugh.

I could hear y/n laugh slightly to herself at the fact Beth in nearing drooling now and leahs face too is quite funny too.

"Care to explain" Beth said finally closing her mouth, and acting as if she's sober.

"Is there much to explain" leah said to Beth

"Well...erm.. I.. erm I kinda fancy y/n s-so erm.. ya" I sat slurring my words and I won't remember this in the morning.

"Figures" Beth says

We all couldn't help but laugh at Beth's comment.

" can I stay here tonight" y/n asks Beth and viv who is also slurring her words.

"Ya you can crash on the couch or in the guest room either one" viv says as shes the most sober out of all of us "katie you can stay too because you have noway off getting home"viv adds.

"But as long as you to don't make any noise" Beth says lauging

"Shut up beth"katie says

"I'll have to agree with beth"leah and viv says

Skip to when we are all going to bed

Y/ns pov
I'm making my way up the stairs into the guest room. Katie is sleeping on the couch for the night. I just get a pair of shorts off Beth for the night, I take of the clothes I was wearing tonight and I get into the shorts and a sports bra. I get into bed and go straight to sleep.

I wake up during the night, I turn over trying to go back to sleep. I'm just lying there awake in bed for awhile, I decided to get up and go downstairs to get a glass off water. I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen I had to pass the living room it was to dark to see if katie was asleep. I make my way to the kitchen, pout myself a glass of water and I just stand there in just staring out the window into the garden, just thinking about how will I fit into this club. I decided I'd make my way out to the decking in the garden with my glass off water. I'm leaning against the railing of the decking just looking uo into the night sky, when I felt a presence behind me then it moves beside me.

"Can't sleep" a thick Irish accent asks from beside me

"No, you?" I ask

"Na" she replies

"How come?" I ask out of curiosity

" just stuff on my mind" katie replies

I turn to her "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask katie.

"It's noting bad or serious like not at all just thinking about something. Someone."she replies

"Oh" I gulp hoping it isn't her thinking about what happened last night.

We just stay out the garden for awhile, katie goes inside to get a drink. She comes back out and raps her hands around my waist, and place a kiss on my neck. Butterflies. I turn around to face her.

"Hi" she says
"Hey" I reply
She and I just stare at eachother for awhile, nkt knowing what to say or do.

Should I kiss her or did she already have enough of kissing of me from a few hours ago. Fuck me she's hot when she's looking deep into my eyes. I can't help but flicker my eyes between her eyes and her lips, I noticed katie is doing that aswell. I'll just give her a small peck on the lips, that's all. I lean to peck her lips, and I do peck her lips but as I'm pulling away Katie's lips stay with mine, my lips slightly open, katie took it as an invite, she slides her tongue into my mouth, our tongues battling it out.

After our make out session, we both decided to go back to bed.

"Night" katie says behind me

"Goodnight katie" I say with a smile on my face, as I head up to bed for the night.