back to london

Our time in ibiza was over, we had great times there and coming back with great memories, but my favourite one was with Katie that night. I might have been drunk but I remember everything.

The plane ride home was boring and tiring.
I sat next to katie on the way home with her asleep on my shoulder, and my head resting on hers. But I was still awake just on my laptop watching a movie.

I couldn't stop thinking about Katie, nkt only that night but the whole holiday itself. I couldn't help my self but to open my notes on my laptop and start writing.

My love...

How does it know? How the hell is she home? Oh my god she home...

You had me long before you could know.
The back of my mind I couldn't get you to go.
And as our conversation came to an end, I found myself closer to you again, closer to you.

...

I'm not sure where I stand, the best nights can't be planned.

You had me long before you could know.
The back of my mind I couldn't get you to go.
And as our conversation came to an end, I found myself closer to you again.

Several signs has led me to this place
Don't fancy my chances if its left to fate
Something told me to take that chance
The whisky may have had something to do with that.

And a girl outta nowhere appeared. She told me to kiss you then disappeared.
And the music it started to end
I found myself closer to you again. Closer to you

Closer to you

You had me long before you could know.
The back of my mind I couldn't get you to go.
And as our conversation came to an end, I found myself closer to you again, closer to you.

As soon as I wrote that last line, viv popped out behind my seat asking what I was doing.

"N-nothing" I said slamming my laptop closed

"Show me please" she begged

"No, its stupid" I said

"So I won't judge" she said

"I'll send it to you" I gave in

I send viv the song I wrote about Katie hoping she won't judge or show anyone even katie.

After a fee minutes I still haven't heard anything back from viv, probably cringed hard which is understandable. I judt shrugged it off hoping she isn't showing Beth. Then I got a text from viv.

                                 Viv🐐
Viv: is that bout katie?

Yn: ya...

Viv: you should show her yn

Yn: nah its stupid

Viv: don't tell her its about her just see if she catches on?

Yn: mabye probably idk

Viv: u should or I will

Yn: no u won't bc I just deleted it

Viv: I screenshoted it😭

Yn: fuck u

I put my phone down, and went to sleep for the rest of the plane ride.

__

I'm shook awake by katie, she must have woken before the plane landed.

She helps my carry out my carry on bag, and walks with me through the airport till we get in our separate cars.