arguments and unexpected

Y/ns pov
As I left the dining room and into the hall where leah was I let the tears flow, leah tried to hug me but I just brushed passed just wanting time by myself for abit. Leah got that hint and went into to comfort katie. I rush upstairs and just fall onto my bed, my head face down kn the pillow, as I cry onto it. I heard I knock on my door.
"I just need to be alone" I mumble into my pillow hoping they will understand what I said.
They got the hint and left back downstairs. I presumed it was katie to check up on me, but if I'm be honest I don't really want to see her right now, because not only do I like her but if I see her it will only make me feel worse because I feel like I cant like her as she's in a relationship, selfish I know.

Skip a and hour or two later.
I'm still lying on Beth and vivs guest room bed, not having the energy to face everyone downstairs.
"Katie why would you do that!" I heard viv shout at katie.
"Look ok I know it's fucked up, but I was langers, that doesn't make it better but I didn't know what I was doing" I heard katie say back
"Katie, drunk or not, you must always remember who you are in a relationship with!" Viv argues with Katie downstairs.
I sit up on the edge of bed trying to listen in on the argument, I decided to get tup and stand by my door to see if I can listen better.
"I fucking know viv!" I heard katie raise her voice to viv
"Don't you raise your voice at me!" Viv argued back
"What the fuck are you going to do" katie says back.
"Guys quit it!" Leah says "are you both slow in the head, there is a girl upstairs heartbroken right now, and ye think it's a good time to argue!" Leah adds.
I sigh knowing this is my fault aswel as Katie's fault too that viv and  katie are fighting right now. I make my way downstairs to where the argument is happening. I open the living room door to see Katie and viv standing right up to eachother as if they were going to properly fight, leah and Beth stood eachother side of the room. Everyone turn to me as I open the door.
" hi?" I say
"Hi." Viv says
"Y/n this isn't the be-" Beth trust saying before I interupt her.
"No Beth please." I say as I take a deep breath "look ok, Katie might have fucked up, ya,but viv there is no need to go at katie for it, yes thanks for doing that for me, but it's something for katie to sort herself but it's also something me and katie need to talk about now ye all to argue about when it should be me and katie talking it out, nkt arguing so please shut the fuck up" I say raising my voice abit.
" Fine!" Viv says as she leaves the room
"I'll go calm her down" Beth says as she runs after viv.
"I'll leave you both to it" leah says
"No not yet I'm not talking to katie till she informs ruesha about what happened" I say to leah holding her back "its for the best katie" I add as I turn to katie.

Skip a few hours later and y/n is gone home to her own house.

I'm at home sitting on the couch watching tv, but there's nothing to really watch on the TV so I turn it off and go on my phone. I'm scrolling through Instagram and I come across Katie's Instagram post from awhile ago.

 I'm scrolling through Instagram and I come across Katie's Instagram post from awhile ago

Her and ruesha seem happy together, I think to myself. Mabye it's best if o don't talk to katie again after this morning, as katie and ruesha have potential in years to come.

I get bored of scrolling through Instagram so I decided to text leah to come over for a movie, she agreed to come over and she'd be over in 20 minutes. I get everything ready, blankets, good and drinks. I put on Netflix I wait for leah to come over to decide on what movie to watch. After a few minutes  leah arrives.
"Heyy" I say as I answer the door to leah
"Hey you" leah says back as sbe comes inside.
"So what are we watching?" Leah asks
"Now that's a question" I laugh
"Are you serious?!" Leah pushes me gently messing around.

After awhile of scrolling through Netflix we finally made a decision on what to watch. Derry girls, yes I know it's a series but I gave me and leah time to talk and have some time to just catch up, and plus we want something funny to watch. After some time me and leah are just talking when it when into a relationship chat, basically who have we been dating over the years.
" we ever since katie when we were younger I never I suppose moved on, there was just no one like her you know" I say to leah "well who have you been with?" I ask
"Just one, Jordan nobbs" leah says
"WHAT IM ONLY HEARING THIS NOW" I shout out
"Well I guess" leah laughs
" how long?"
" a few months" leah tells me
"Fucking hell leah, could've told me sooner" I laugh out
Leah laughs at me "well do you fancy anyone or got your eye kn anyone else other than katie?" Leah asks out of curiosity.
"Erm...not that I can think of" I say "what about you?" I ask
"Not really" leah replies
"What do you mean'not really' you either do or you don't so who is it?!" I ask
"You"leah says messing.

We both laugh at leahs joke, after w e calm down after a quick laugh at leahs joke, me and leah are just kinda staring at eachother bit not awkwardly. We both catch eachothers eyes. Her bright deep ocean colored eyes glaring at me. I get lost in her eyes, I basically need a map looking into her eyes. I see leah slightly lean in closer, so do I. Our lips inches apart from eachothers now. I couldn't help but close the gap between us. Our lips meet. It was a slow gentle kiss on the lips. I feel leahs lips part slightly, for some reason, for some stupid  reason I decided to slid my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues finally meet eachothers. I could feel leah move closer to me, eventually she's on top of me, she's on my lap, legs either side of me. Her arms around my neck, mine around her waist. I slight pull leah closer into me by pulling her waist, leah let's out a slight moan into the kiss. Our tongues battling it out in eachothers mouths.
I pull away from the kiss, trying to catch my breath. My forehead resting on leahs. Both staring into eachothers eyes again, placing slight pecks onto eachothers lips.
"Leah" I say
"Ya?"
...