transfer

After that night in London Colney, I stayed the night at Beth and vivs house, before leaving, back up to the hotel my family was staying in, the moring after.

Then the next day I left back for Paris. I like it over there, the friends I've made over there, it feels like home....does it tho?

My version of 'home' is...in London, with... her.

__

But now its summer, not only is it summer but my contract is just ended.

So now I'm floating around in the transfer window, just waiting for the offer that I want.

Right now I've got offers from, man city, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool, man United and a renewable psg offer.

But the offer I hoped, isn't there....

Only two out of three clubs in that area has offered me contracts, but it's not like I'm going to go against my home...right?

No I can't, especially Tottenham. I mean a North London Derby against arsenal, I'd rather get hit by the arsenal team bus than play against them.

And Chelsea, absolutely not, especially with Emma. God no.

__

Psg told me I've a week to decide, and they said they'd show me all the contracts then, and then I could have a quick pick.

I took that deal, so then hopefully I'd be able to get the contract I've been wanting.

But for now, it's a waiting game.

It's always a waiting game isn't it...

I mean not only for a contract but for...her

I mean I've told her before I left for psg, that I still wanted to be with her even if I'm in a different country or even across the world.

But she clearly had other plans...
She clearly didn't agree with me
She clearly wouldn't have done the same for me

I'd kill for that girl if I had to. But she wouldn't wait, would she?...

It's always a waiting game...

__

A week has passed and now I'm heading up to the managers office to see the contracts.

Please, God, please have offered me the contract

I walk in to the office, I shake hands with the manager before we got straight into business.

He showed me all the offers

Man city, man United, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Lyon, dortmund, wolfsburg, psg, Everton, bayern Munich. I think I got this much clubs because I'm not that expensive, I'm wanted though but only from so many clubs due to my low price.

My heart just left, when I didn't see arsenal.

He asked me who I wanted to go to. I couldnt help but stutter the whole time.

"I-i ill g-go t-to erm..." I pause

I think to myself who to go to. I open my mouth to speak, but I'm cut off by the manager

"Wait we've just go in another offer from...arsenal" Jocelyn says

"I'll take that one" I blurt out

"Are you sure?" He asks

"Yes positive"

"OK ill contact them and I'll get back to you when you'll be leaving" he smiles at me, which I smile back at him

__

2 days has passed since then and I'm just after being told to pack my bags as I'm leaving tonight, for London.

I enter the airport, excited for the day ahead of me.

I make it through security,and waiting for my plane to be called.

I've met a few fans here, I signed a peice of paper for them as they weren't wearing any Jerseys and I got photos with them.

__

My plane has now landed in London.

I make my way to the training centre, to sign my contract.

After I singed my contract, Jonas tells me how happy he is to have me back.

This is it home

Jonas then tells me he will 'introduce me to the team' even though I already know them.

Jonas holds a meeting in the changing room just before everyone heads out to the pitch to train.

"OK so as you know, there were rumors of a new signing...well please meet...

He nods at me

I walk into the changing room.

"Hey guys, good to be back" I joke

Then I practically was body slammed onto the floor by people jumping on me with excitement.

Eventually getting up off the floor, I start walking out to the pitch. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I swing around to see Katie, with a slight smile on her face.

"Good to have you back, yn" she smiles at me with her hand still on my shoulder

"Thanks, katie" I smile back before playing my hand ontop of her hand for a brief second.