night out pt.2

We all made our way into the bar. We all had our groups and all went up to the bar in groups but then all met up again in the private booth where we reserved for all of us, so media don't catch us and people follow us around ibiza.

We all got our drinks now we are all in the booth all chatting between ourselves. Beth gets up and goes to the bar, leah follows her. Weird they both have full drinks.

The conversations are flowing between everyone till leah and Beth come back, with loads of shots on two trays and a refill bottle. Oh god.

"Let's play a game" leah smirks

"It's dares and if you don't do the dare you take a shot" Beth spoke up grinning

This will be fun.

Everyone are all around the table and are daring eahcother. It's was friendly at the start. But it got dirty over time.

It was Beth's turn to dare someone, she had a good look around the table before speaking.

"Y/n!" She spoke
"I dare you to kiss thr most good looking person in this room right now" she added

Fuck sake. If I kiss katie it would be obvious I fancy her so, I won't. I got up out of my seat and pecked leahs lips.

A few "ooh's' were said when I pecked her lips. But I shook it off.

It was my turn to dare someone. I have to have a good look around. Leah.

"Leah I dare you to..." I paused

"I dare you to take the person of your choice to yhe bathroom for five minutes" I added

Leah sighed, got up and dragged lia to the bathroom with her.

"Damn" steph said making us all laugh.

Eventually leah and lia came back wolf whistles were heard from everyone. We started the game again. Katie was asked eventually.

"Katie! I dare you to...kiss the person of your choice or who you think is the good-looking" caitlin pauses "with tongue" she adds

I saw katie gulp, and take a look around the room. I hope she kisses me but I kissed leah so I don't expect her to kiss me, especially because we aren't going out but I want to kiss her I haven't kissed her in ages.

Katie gets up out of her seat, amd walks the opposite direction of me. Fuck sake.

Katie walks around the table, now walking in my direction, I look up to her eyes and see her already looking at me. No way she will infront of everyone here. It feels like forever till she's nearly infront of me. I look down at the floor not wanting to get my hopes up. I could hear katie get closer and closer. Till she stops, I look up to see her standing infront of me. She nods at me asking for permission. I nod without hesitation.

Katie sits down on my lap, my hand on her waist, and hers around my neck. I couldn't help myself but smile before leaning in to kiss her. The thought of kissing her again just makes me feel alive.

I leaned in to kiss her and she did the same, but her lips parted straight away, giving my permission to slip my tongue into her mouth. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, exploring inside before our tongues meet and battle it out. While me and katie were making out infront of everyone, I moved my hands lower, till I reached her bum. I heard a few gasps but a few slight laughs after I did this. I kept my hands there till me and katie finished.

Me and katie both pulled away gasping for oxygen. Katie then got up and went back to her seat. I could feel myself burn up and go red.

"I-i I'm going to go to t-the toi- toilet" I stuttered before rushing up to the toilet