10

We're in the car on our way to the movies as per T's request since we didn't feel like clubbing. I suggested bowling but Gumbi said he didn't feel like it, claiming 'it's too much work'. So we settled on movies since it's more chill and we don't need to do anything nor say anything there.

The tension has been high since White walked in on us and neither of us has said a word to each other since. I've went as far as avoiding eye contact. White didn't say a word to everyone else nor has he attempted to speak to me about it which I'm grateful for.

Shadow did disappear with him when we went downstairs after the incident so maybe they spoke about it then. I don't know.

"What's going on with you guys" whispers T to my ear so only I can hear her nosy ass.

"What are you talking about?" I play dumb but I know eventually I'll have to tell her.

"Nah uh. Spill. There's no way you, White and Shadow are acting all weird and nothing happened" she probes and I sigh in defeat.

"I'll tell you later when we're alone okay" I give in.

I know this is going to kill her. She hates waiting for tea but then again, she has no choice now.

While we're waiting in line to get our snacks and stuff I notice T being mad clingy with Ralph while some girl was trying to hit on him. The scene was kind of funny since T isn't really the 'I'll fight you' type of girlfriend but looks like she's ready to risk it all for this boy.

I text her 'hao mosadi, ke wena vele vele motho' and I watch her read the text and cringe while loosening up on her grip on Ralph and Ralph notices almost immediately and turns in my direction annoyed. Oops! Looks like he was enjoying jealous T.

I shrug and give an apologetic big tight grin and he rolls his eyes. Gumbi asks me what I want in my popcorn and I tell him. Shadow brushes shoulders with me and I shudder while looking anywhere but in his direction.

He clears his throat but I ignore it and instead pick at a conversation with Gumbi my Gumbi. Gumbi is a bit uptight sometimes but he's definitely better than Shadow. He is such a Zulu man tho. So stubborn and just so Zulu man.

I didn't pay any mind to what our seating arrangements would be like until after I was already seated and Shadow was next to me. I knew this because I could smell him. This was going to be a long movie.

We were watching some action movie that Gumbi picked out and it was good. However, during the movie I felt Shadow's hand on my thigh. He leaned closer to my side so I could feel him more.

By the way, we were seated on bean bags. T had never tried out this kind of cinema so it was exciting for her and she was sat with her man. The rest of us had out own bean bags but each bean bag was big enough for two to share if I'm being honest.

This idiot decided that his bean bag wasn't good enough and moved to mine. I didn't have it in me to fight him so I just let him be. It was pointless fighting him the dark whilst there were other people here. He would cause a scene and we would both be kicked out.

So I chose peace. But did he? Nope. He cuddled next to me and I just ignored his advances. I tried to focus on the movie but he began touching me.

It started off small, with him brushing on my thigh. I try to swat his hand away but he grips on my thigh and gives it a warning squeeze. I turn to face him and see him focused on the movie as if he's not busy bothering me and disturbing my focus.

"Shadow, stop" I whisper in his ear and he squeezes while groaning lowly.

That's it! Two can play that game because I'm not about to suffer like this. For what? Yho eseng nna.

So for a little while I play it cool and let him think he's got the upper hand. I mean obviously I'm affected by the warmth of his hand caressing my thigh so I shift around trying to control the tingles down there. Hey! Don't judge me.

"It's Damien to you." He almost groans into my ear as his head moves down to my neck and I fight the urge to let out a whimper.

Damien? Is that his real name? I don't know why I was dumb enough to assume that Shadow was his real name but now that he mentions – Damien makes sense.

Okay, it does more than make sense – it makes him seem even more hot. I don't know why but the thought of screaming out – eh maybe I should focus on making HIS life more HARD.
He breathes down my neck and I place my hand on his head and he takes in a deep breath.

I begin to massage the nape of his neck and I feel his lips brush against my own neck. I let out a soft moan I know only he will hear and he squeezes my thigh. I steer his head in my direction so we're face to face but if you've ever been to a cinema you know I couldn't see shit. I didn't need to. I could feel everything.

I notice that the movie is almost over now so it's time for my own finale. I put my arm around his neck and move to straddle him without moving my face away from his. I feel his breath hitch when I do this and I almost smirk in satisfaction.

As I straddle him I can feel his bulge and it doesn't help that he pulled my closer with both his hands on either side of my thighs. I move my face from his not forgetting to brush my lips against his cheeks to his jaws and finally at my destination – his neck. He moves his one hand to my ass, gripping on it, while his other squeezes on the side of my thigh. I moan into his neck before I find my body grinding onto him.

He felt so fucking good against me. Both our breathing erratic at this point. I feel his hands on my back then back to my ass as he tries to pull me closer and the electricity I feel is beyond any words I can try to master up.

He groans into the crook of my neck where his head is buried and mutters a strained 'fuck' before letting an equally strained breath. I let out another moan, a bit louder this time but not load enough for anyone but him to hear. I was slowly losing focus on the goal at hand here and getting lost in the heat.

"Shadow" I moan into his ear before nibbling on it.

"I said call me Damien" he rasps into my neck and grips on my thigh in warning.

That turns me on even more, " fuck, Damien"

"Shit" he groans before grabbing me by the neck and that was my queue.

When he did that I was quick to snap out of my trance. I noticed that the movie was over and that people were starting to make their leave. I mastered up all the strength in me – as little left as I had now – and tried to remove Shadows hand.

His grip was firm yet not suffocating. So I tried to seduce it away and it worked. I quickly got off him while he tried to pull me back to him. I speed walked out the cinema into the toilet with T hot on my tail as soon as she spotted me by the doors.

Fortunately enough I find an empty stall and immediately shut the door behind me.