53

It has been exactly 2 months since. I went to one of my old pals in prison to get information about this guys whereabouts and we found him. Damien said I should leave it to him for now because we can't just move recklessly with this case and so I listened. 

Things between us have been good. Really good. I have finally decided to give us a chance and we've been taking things SLOW. I mean, baby steps slow. We haven't even kissed since we started so that should tell you a lot but it's only been 2 weeks of being together. 

"Yey wena, wahlala ngathi uvakashile yin?" Gumbi says sitting next to me. 

"Mxm, awhlukane nami tuu. Futhi where is my food Gumbi?" I ask, facing him. 

"Eish, askies I forgot yaz. uBaby had me doing lento yenu yama fashion whatwhat because she bought new clothes" he says, sighing in frustration but you can see kuthi this one is happy. 

"Love that for Nelly ke mina!" I said, laughing at him. 

"What did Nelly do?" Damien says coming out of nowhere. 

"Hey baby" he says, giving me a hug but then I surprise him by pulling him in for a kiss. 

Yho angeke. It's been long phela and this is MY man after all so please. 

"Hhay hhay hhay! Ngingazo jolela la phambi kwam phela" Gumbi says throwing a pillow at us and we pull away laughing. 

"Voetsek. Ke ngok kutheni ngo Nelly?" Damien asks again. 

He sounds and looks so hot when he speaks Xhosa. 

"Nelly did a fashion show for uBab' Gumbi over here and ke mina I love that for her. Futhi ngathi it will be you soon njena" I say looking at Damien and he freezes mid chuckle. 

Gumbi bursts out in laughter. 

"Qubeka phela uhleke" he says mocking Damien and he throws a glare at him. 

Damien pulls me to him on the couch and we sit cuddling. 

"Yaz niyafanelana nina ukuthi nje nine drama groet" Gumbi says and I chuckle and Damien just shakes his head. 

"Kodwa yaz I'm hungry. You guys really hate me ne? You don't even want to feed me but I feed you all-" I say but I'm cut off by my ringing phone. 

"T, they are starving me here" I say to T over the phone and she laughs.

"Askies baby yam, I'll bring you food manje manje. I'm already on my way with food" she says and I squeal in excitement. 

The boys look at me funny and I just roll my eyes them. 

"There's something I want to talk to you about. I've been thinking kuthi no maybe I'm tripping but nah man. Kukhona into e off" she says and that worries me. 

"What's this in regards to?" I ask, getting serious and this alarms the boys. 

The look at me in expectation and I try to move away from them but Damien holds onto my waist and tells me to put the phone on speaker but I shake my head no. 

"I'll tell you when I get to you. It's just some light drama chomie don't worry" she says but I know my friend. This does not sound light. 

"Okay, be safe then. I love you" 

"I love you too. See you now now" she says, before hanging up.

"Iza nazo phela" Gumbi asks. 

"No, she said it's just tea." I say but Damien gives me a knowing look that says I know you're hiding something. 

"Love, lemme talk to you in the room real quick" he says and Gumbi wiggles his eyebrows insinuating that we're going to get nasty. 

"Hhay wena!" I say and he chuckles. 

We get to our bedroom and he shuts the door closed. 

"Talk to me" he says. 

"I don't know anything yet but I have a feeling it's not just tea."

"Do you think it has to do with the guys that want you?" He asks and I shrug. 

"I don't know. I doubt it but hey, you never know" I say and he brings me in for a hug. 

When pulling out of the hug I bring myself up to be at eye level with him and that's not easy considering I'm way shorter than him but he meets me halfway so it's easier for me. 

I kiss him. It starts of slowly but passionately. 

"Fuck, I've missed this so much" he says in between in the kiss and I pick the pace of the kiss. '

It starts to get intense with us not knowing what to do with our hands. We're pulling on each other and just can't seem to get close enough even though I doubt a needle would be able to fit through us right now. '

His lips move down to my neck and I can't help but moan. He groans in response. 

He holts me up to his waist and walks me to the bed. He carefully lays me down before removing his top. He then hovers over me like a beast stalking it's prey. Just seeing like this is making my insides turn and my pussy drip in anticipation. 

He pecks my lips then my cheek and continues to go down my neck where he gets comfortable and starts to suck on it. I hold him by his back and the back of his head to his neck. 

I pull him back up and we kiss passionately. We're both heavily breathing and I want more. So. Much. More. 

"Please" I say in between the kiss and he lets out a deep strained groan and that just turns me on even more. 

He grinds on me and press him further onto me by wrapping my leg around his waist. 

"Hhay hhay hhay! Amanyala mani lawa. While I'm downstairs futhi? Angeke, no Tumi ufikile. Wozan" Gumbi says after bursting through the door. 

Damien lets out a heavy sigh of frustration before getting off me after Gumbi leaves and I try to fix myself. I feel so flustered and I can see his bulge through his pants. Kodwa uGumbi kanti unjan mara?

________________

Ngiyaxolisa. 

I wanted so bad to write kodwa isimo besingavumi. I've been experiencing so harsh realities in my family recently and that has forced me to attend to those with my full attention. 

I won't bore you guys with the explanations etc. I will try to post some more updates in the next coming 3 days. I hope you guys aren't too mad at me :(