17

His lips are on mine before I can register and mine follow suit as if I don't control them. I won't lie, it feels good to be in his arms again and kissing him like my life depends on it. I know he's enjoying the moment too because I can feel his boner on my abdomen. I'm short, remember.

I feel his hands roam my body and I moan into his lips before he lifts me up onto the counter with ease. He grabs my ass and our tongues are fighting for dominance. He groans and I make a move to lift up the t-shirt he's wearing and he obliges. I run my hands on his abs admiring the beautiful man before me. His gaze is intensely focused on me and his breathing is heavy.

"Come here" he says before he crashes his lips on mine once again

"Fuck" he mutters into into the kiss when I begin to grind on him.

We can't keep our hands to ourselves. His one hand is squeezing on my tit. This feels so good.
His hand goes down to my skirt and he puts his hand under it while rubbing on my thighs. My breath hitches and he moves to kiss my neck. His hand reaches my nuna and he begins to rub circles on while he sucks my lower neck. I moan and he grunts.

"You're so wet for me baby" he rasps into my neck and I feel him panting.

"Mhmm" I moan and that seems to rile him up.

"Spread them wider" he says referring to my legs and I do as commanded

He then goes down on me while starring into my eyes. That's such a turn on. Before I could even protest against what was happening because my brain finally decided to start working and I remembered that anyone can walk in on us at any given moment. I realised that he had also taken off my panties but I don't remember that happening. Damn, he's smooth with it.

"Damien" I say trying to stop him but that does the opposite because I see him close his eyes, jaw clenched tighter than my pussy and I see him trying to control his breathing. His adams apple goes up and down. When he opened his eyes to look back up at me, I knew it was game over for me.

He grabbed my thighs so tight, its as if he knew I was ready to run away in that instant. He went in and my whole body wanted to give out at the feel of his tongue meeting my pussy.

He started off somewhat slowly and then he was feasting. His tongue went in and out of me while the rest of his mouth covered my pussy. I was a moaning mess but I had to be careful not to be too loud or we're done.

1, 2 fingers in and I was so close. I was grinding on his face while grabbing his head closer. His hands, one firmly on my thigh while the other caressed my tits.

"Fuck, Damien... I'm close" I say grinding faster while his tongue and finger matched my pace with him groaning, sending vibrations to my most sensitive spot.

"Come for papi princess" he says while eating me out

"Ahhh papi, harder" I moan and he groans going faster

"If he continue talking to me like that I might just fuck you right here right now" he groans and that was all I needed to hear before I come undone in a shivering mess and guess what? He eats me out through my orgasm, basically cleaning me out.

After that he comes up to me, grabs me by the neck and says

"Wanna taste yourself?" I nod not even fully processing what he's saying

He then smashes his lips back onto mine in a sloppy kiss and then we break it off, both trying to catch our breaths. When our breathing is somewhat back to normal he looks down to his sweats and there's a wet stain there. Fuck. Did he? Damn. He clenches his jaw when he notices me biting my lip from seeing that he also came.

"Don't do that" he almost whispers

"Hmm?" I ask but it comes out more like a moan

"Fuuuuuuuuuck" he groans, throwing his head back.