61

"So, I have something to tell you..." T says, blushing. 

I look at her and Nelly starts to giggle. 

Nelly is driving us back to my place and we've agreed to give it a few days of thought before we finally come to an agreement of whether I'll be calling my mentor or not. 

"Spill" I say and she giggles too. I'm annoyed by their giggles and that just makes them laugh even harder. 

"Okay okay okayyy! Relax will you" T says and Nelly just continues laughing. 

"This is big, you might wanna hold onto your necklace for this one mama" Nelly says and I look at T who's sitting in the front seat with Nelly and she looks back at me then back at Nelly. 

"Wait I need to be sat in the back with you for this." She says before jumping to the back. 

"Can you just spit it out already. Are you pregnant or something " I ask in shocked and she pulls her face in disgust. 

"Ew no, not with that ones baby. Are you mad" she says and I chuckle. 

It's crazy how just a couple months ago sh seemed so in love with Ralph and now she treats him like he's just a thing. Well not to his face but you know what i mean since she still has to fake as if everything is fine. 

"Dont chop my head off okay, but White and I have been doing it on the low and we just made things official last week and we're planning on moving in together once this whole thing dies down" she rushing through that whole speech in one breath before finally breathing out a big sigh. 

I pause, not knowing how to feel. I don't know. I feel so possessive over White because that's my baby yu know? Like Gumbi is like the older brother I never had and White is like my twin if that makes any sense so I really don't know how to feel even though this is my fucken best friend but I just feel like why the fuck was this happening behind my back? I don't know man! I feel so left out and excluded. 

I remain silent, still not knowing how to feel or what to say in response. My face void of emotions and T goes from excitement to worry and then it's a bit awkward. 

"Lee?" Nelly calls out to me. 

"Hm?" I lift my head up to look at her. 

"What's going on?" she asks, concerned about my reaction and I mean, I get it but I just don't know what to say or do. 

"I wanted to tell you sooner but everything just happened so fast" T says. 

"It's always happening so fast with you T. You said the same thing when you and Ralph started." I finally spit out and she furrows her eyebrows in shock, confusion then anger. 

"What do you mean by that? Are you saying I move too fast?" she asks. 

"No, I just- I-" I stumble over my words. 

"What Lerato? You what?" she asks, fueling up and I sigh. 

"I just feel excluded Tumi. It feels like you just never trust me with information regarding your love life. I only hear about it when you're already inside or have exited or are in hot waters." I say and then her face softens and she looks ashamed for a split second.

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel that way. It really did happen fats and you were always MIA. I wanted to tell you, I really did." she says holding my hand.

"She did. She even cried when she told me and said she wished you were there for her to share this with" Nelly defends.

"I swear, you're my best friend and it will always be us against the world, well now with Nelly of cause" She says and smiles at Nelly and Nelly smiles at us too. 

Then out of nowhere, a car hit us from the side, and in a matter of seconds our car was spinning around then - lights out.

___________________________

Hey missy gang. I hope you guys are enjoying the latest inserts. 

Here's one for the weekend!

Otherwise, see y'all next week Monday, same time! 8PM. 

Love

Miss Kay