26

I woke up to noises from another room. I checked my surrounds for my cellphone to check the time – 6:38 pm. I didn't think I was that tired but I guess that explains my mood.
I get up and go wash my face and brush my teeth using the spare things in the bathroom. I can still hear the commotions from the other room, I think the living room. It sounds like his 'girlfriend'. T started calling her ms wife since she likes acting married to him. That was obviously before T decided to turn into whatever it is that she is.

I do my morning prayer and read the Word before heading out. I can't believe that they are still at it 20 minutes later. I thought they'd be done before me.

I could hear her fighting to come up to this room – his room. I was nervous about that because I knew she would blabber her mouth about it and I didn't want people thinking I take peoples men from them.

There's no way out of this but to face the music, plus, im hungry and still a hit ticked off.
"Good afternoon beautiful people" I say with a little chirpiness to my tone.

"Love, please just go back to the bedroom, I'll be with you just now, please" he looked so annoyed, almost like he's been fighting demons.

"Excuse me?! Did you just fucking call her loovvee?" she screeches then turns my way and makes effort to charge at me but Shadow catches her in time. She kicks and struggles under his grip and I just roll my eyes and make my way to the kitchen.

"Im hungry and I wont starve on you and your wifes account, thank you"

"You'll never mean anything to him bitch. He's mine and mine alone. He'll just use you and throw you to the si-" she says

"Like he's doing with you huh?" I respond, cutting her off.

She screeches once again and by the rate she's going at she might just give me a headache.
This goes on for a while until Gumbi finally calls me back and I ask him to pick me up tomorrow. I tell him the situation and he says he doesn't mind me crashing over at his place for a while. I jump up and down in excitement.

God is so good man. I'm so happy that things are working out now. At least I'm not completely done for, you know...

"Who were you on the phone with" he says looking angry.

I roll my eyes " None of ya business"

He huffs getting frustrated and I just chuckle.

"Lerato, I'm not doing this with you. Who was that?" he asks or demands

I'm so annoyed by his behaviour right now.

"Do I ask you about the calls you get and the ones you make? Don't piss me off Damien. I just had an argument with your miss wife over there and you still have the audacity to come ask me that shit? Please" I say with an attitude and funny enough I see his dick twitch from his grey sweatpants.

I bite my lip unconsciously. And he grunts.
"I told you to stop doing that" he says getting even closer to me. This whole time his miss wife is upstairs investigating, she could walk in any minute.

"Stop doing what?" I ask and this time I do it on purpose.

He grabs my waist a little roughly which causes me to hold on to him for support.

"You know what you're doing Love" he says mere inches from me.

I can smell his masculine cologne and feel the heat of his body on mine to the heavy breathing we're both sharing right now.

"Make me" I dare.

"Fuck" he says before capturing my lips between his very own and our tongues soon dance, fighting from dominance which I eventually submit to.

My hands don't know where to touch and somehow my hand ends up right on his groin area. He grabs on to my ass and groans in my ear before moving his kisses down to my neck.

"Damien" I say panting

"fuck, yes baby?" he asks not moving his lips from their position

"We need to st-" he lifts me up to the countertop and I squeal. Its not long until his lips are back on mine and his hands everywhere he can put his hands on.

I lock him in with my legs and he grabs onto my ass. I can feel his third leg poking at my area and I wont lie, I wanted nothing more in that moment but for Damien to fuck me senseless but I know better. It can't go that far.

I loosen my legs around him and try to push him away but instead he spreads my legs apart even more and kisses down my chest to my breasts. He pushes down the noodle trap vest I had on and goes in for the kill turning me into a moaning mess. My hand is on his head to his neck is a soothing motion as he gives each breast attention.

"Shadow I fucken swear if you think we're over and you're fucking other bitches I will burn this fucken house to the fucken crest!" shouts miss wife from the stairs coming in our direction.

I gather enough strength to push this lunatic of a man away from me and his eyes are clear evidence of what just transpired. Don't get me started on his groin area with that wet mark probably from pre-come.

"Fuck her, let her watch if she wants" he rasps looking dead serious.

"Your crazy" I say getting off the counter.
His hands are back on my ass like they never left and he kisses my neck against and once again, my moans betray me. I still shove him off quick enough for us to look somewhat innocent in miss wife's eyes. He comes infront of me abstracting me from seeing miss wifey over there and I'm confused for a minute before he turns and mouths 'your neck and chest'. It took me a little bit to interpret what he was mouthing out but when I did, my eyes shot out.

"Y'all be safe kids" I say before running away from the scene while Shadow just chuckles at me.

I head to my room and text Gumbi asking him if he and White will be coming over and he said they are already on their way. I call them and White answers ' hey babyyy!'. 'hey bestttiiieeeee, I got some teaaa' I say back to him then I tell them the drama that's been happening here. Without the extra tmi nasties.

They laugh and say that one of Shadows old hoes came up to them today at the shopping center convinced that her and Shadow were still together. I just chuckle. They are assholes for thinking that treating woman like this is okay. It's a pity they cant treat women as soft as they treat me and T, as well as Chloe.
It just feels like every other girl gets an expired, molded version of them.

"Baby, open the gate, we're outside." And I hear them hoot.

I run downstairs, careful not to trip and fall. We don't need any more hospital visits to be honest.

"You're too slow, already buzzed them in. Also, this is my house, you can't be buzzing people in. What if I didn't feel like strangers?" Shadow says

"You don't act like someone who doesn't want strangers. But then again, maybe that's just me" I say hinting at a certain character in the house.

He chuckles and miss wifey gives me a death glare. I raise my hands up in surrender with a little smile on my face.

"Honey, I'm home!!!" that's my babbyy!

I scream and jump on him and he catches me. Gumbi just shakes his head at us. He always says that we're childish when we're together.

"Look at what I got you" he says giving me a bunch of pink flowers and my fav milkshake.

"Awe, aren't you just the sweetest" I say with a grin

"Mxm, ithengwe yim leyo shake" Gumbi interjects and we laugh.

"Sho kau" they greet the man of the house and just nod at miss wifey

"Wheres my shake, yall never bring me anything" she complains and the guys just look at each other then at Shadow who just ignores everyone and goes up to his office.

The guys soon follow him and say that they have to discuss business real quickly.

"You can't leave me here with her, no way" I say to White and he chuckles.

"You'll be okay kiddo" he says like this is a joke. My life is lowkey at risk here.