14

It's not long until Ralph too falls victim of the night and shuts eye.

Now I can finally focus on this twat of a man and my revenge. He should know better than to taunt me by now but does he ever learn? I draw circles on his thigh close to his crotch area, teasingly. I can feel his breathing change and the arrogance is now replaced with longing. Gotcha! I move my hand even further up slowly, almost asking for permission.

"Don't start what you can't finish" he warns moving down from my ear to my neck. It goes without saying that I'm aching for him. All this teasing is driving me insane.

I can feel him smirk on my neck and I know he knows the affect he currently has on me. So what do I do? You think I'll back down? ME??? No ma'am.

I reach his dick under his sweats and I lightly run my hands over that area. He groans. And he starts to kiss my neck, peppering me with kisses before going in for the kill. He licks, sucks and even tries to lightly bite me. It feels amazing and I feel my pussy tingle with excitement.

I grab on his dick through the fabric and begin to massage the seemingly large member. I'll just assume it's the clothes that make it seem bigger than it actually is.
"fuck" he grunts into my neck before grabbing my hand and trying to get it off him.

I squeeze on his dick and he lets out a shaky breath now looking me straight in my eyes with his own lustful ones. The way he is looking at me right now makes me want to jump him with immediate effect. I lick my lips before biting on my lower on and he gr grabs me by the neck. That causes a moan to leave my lips and I feel him twitch under my touch.

He pulls me closer to him, our lips almost touching and I lean further in, much to his amusement. He moves his head back with ever advance I make towards him, teasingly only to lean forward when I move back and it's a chase game for a couple seconds but I'm too frustrated to play more of these games with him.

"Please" my plea comes out in a soft moan and his jaw clenches and dick twitches.

I haven't stopped stroking him. His eyes are barely open at this point and mine feel too heavy to carry.

"Fuck. Tell me what you want baby" he says into my lips as our lips brush against each other. I'm afraid to move in case he moves again.

"Kiss m-" I demand letting go of his dick and grabbing onto him.

He doesn't even let me finish before slaming his lips into mine into an intense kiss. Oh my- what level of trance is this? This man knows what the fuck he is doing because tell me why I'm losing all senses right now.

The kiss is intense as we both try to fight for dominance. Neither of us backing down. He then grabs my leg in attempt to make me go sit on his lap. I obey and straddle him while his hands move to squeeze on my ass and thighs pulling me closer to him.

I'm so close I can feel him growing harder and that makes me moan but I'm careful not to moan too loud. He moves his lips to my neck while his hands roam my body. I grind on him, feeling his dick directly on my pussy and that drives me insane. It feels so fucking amazing. Fuck, I want him in my skin!

"Shit" he cussed out once again guiding my movement with one hand on my hip and the other on my ass.

I pull his face back to mine in a sloppy sensual kiss. My hand on his neck doesn't stay there for long before roaming his body once again.
"fuck baby, you feel so goooood" I moan. And he groans biting my lower lip as he begins to roughen up the kiss in a passionate kiss.

I move my hips in different ways spelling out names that don't exist and going a bit harder when his grip on me tightens. He throws his head back and breathes out another heavy breath.

"Yeah ba- fuck- mmm, baby i-" he grunts a bunch of incoherent words and the rasp of his voice mixed with feeling how bad he wants me and his hands on me push me to almost orgasm but I don't. I can feel that I'm fucken close though.

We freeze. One of the guys seems to be waking up or something. We hear grumbles and then shifting sounds but there's not even light to tell where it came from. I feel Shadow twitch and when I hear that it's Gumbi waking up from the sigh he realised, I quickly get off Shadow and try to collect myself. My heart is beating out of my chest and my cheeks are burning with embarrassment from what could have been.

I don't know what I was thinking. There's people around us. I mean there's people literally next to us! I can't imagine if someone woke up silently or without us noticing and witnessed the scene we were playing out. The thought alone makes me want to dig myself a hole.

"You guys still up" mumbles Gumbi in his sleepy voice. It's quite deep. I almost didn't even hear him.

"Yeah" I say in a very faint voice and I can barely see him nodding his head before taking the remote in his hand.

He gets up and turns on the lights and disappears into the kitchen but not before asking us if we want anything. Shadow is shit annoyed so he doesn't even answer him so I just shake my head on both our behalves creating a bit of space between Shadow and I in the process. I can't even face him.