39

After the grocery shopping we went to go do some more errands and now we're finally at the designers place. We've decided that koko needs a new outfit for this occasion so obviously we're going to get her outfit as well as ours designed and newly made. 

"I really don't understand women sometimes. This isn't even your birthday and you guys are getting new outfits too?" Shadow says.

He's been going on about how women are so dramatic. Ebile I'm even getting tired of defending my girlies. 

"Shadow-" I start but he cuts me off. 

"Baby girl, say that name one more time and I'll have you bent over in this car because clearly you need to be taught some manners" he says with clenching his jaw.

His eyes are on the road as he is saying all this. He keeps them on the road and pretends like he didn't just say the most absurd thing.

"Sha- I mean, Damien -" I say. 

"That's more like it" he says cutting me off. 

"Anyway, as I was saying... Eintlik I don't even know what I was saying. Mxm" I say folding my arms.

He chuckles. He glances at me with a smirk on his face "Do I make you nervous, Love?" 

"Pshhh, get over yourself." I say and he just laughs. 

"I'd prefer you to get over me, if you know what I mean" he says wiggling his eyebrows and I scrunch up my face which makes him laugh even harder.

I don't think I've heard this man laugh, never mind, laugh this hard. 

I just look at him and I find myself just smiling, admiring how beautiful he looks when his full set of teeth are on display. And those eyes of his sparkling in the sunlight. Not on some cliche stuff but you know what I mean. 

He looks at me and he slowly stops smiling. 

"What?" he asks and I just shake my head. 

"It's nothing, just drive Sthunzi" I say and he makes a weird face at the new nickname. 

"You're not calling me that" he says, contesting. 

"You can't tell me what to do" I say with the biggest smile on my face. 

"I don't have to just tell you Lerato" he says in a raspy voice. 

Unbelievable. 

I reach my hand to his pants and he jerks back on his seat, losing the wheel a little but regaining control fast enough. 

"Lerato." he almost warns.

"What do we have here" I say with a smirk on my face, feeling his hard shaft.

It feels so big in my hands, too big almost. I put my hand under his pants on top of his drawers and he groans. I brush on it and I feel him grow even bigger in my hand. He swallows. This gets me excited and suddenly I'm tempted to do even more. What has gotten into me. 

"Lera- fuck" he grunts with clenched teeth. 

"Hmm?" I ask, moaning. 

He twitches in my hold. I start going up and down his length. He puts his hand on mine over his pants but he doesn't stop me. It's as if he's fighting an internal battle with himself. 

"Turn right in the next five kilometres" the gps says.

"Ahhh fuck" he groans, letting out a long heavy sigh.

"You like that?" I ask, feeling myself getting wet from all his groaning and his hard shaft in my hand.

"Lera-Lerato" he struggles.