59

"Ade?" I whisper more to myself than to him. 

"Baby? Talk to daddy" he says moving towards me and my knees start to go weak. 

Oh bandla umuntu wam. I stare at him with both a hint of fear and whole lot of lust. 

You can't even hold me for that because he just looks scrumdiliyamyam!! You would too mxm. 

"What did you do my baby?" He asks before he grabs me by the waist. 

"Why are you asking me? I would never kidnap your stupid hoes" I say defensively and he smirks. 

"I love you, you know that?" he says and I furrow my brows at him because what the actual fuck? Is he bipolar or something?

"I never said anything about kidnapping, my baby. So, I'll ask you again, what did you do?" he says and I realize my fuck up. 

He then chuckles, "how did you even pull that shit off without me noticing?" 

"Is that where you've been disappearing off to?" he lifts a brow in question. 

I scoff, "Why are you so concerned about her whereabouts? Did you love her or something?" 

He smirks, "you jealous baby?" 

I push him off me and try to move to the door but he grabs me by my arm and back to him. 

"We're not fighting. I was just curious. If anything, I'm impressed. I've been waiting to see how you'll handle that bitch since she tried to kill you and young one" he says and my eyes bulge out again in shock because I didn't even know he knew about that. 

He refers to Nelly as young one sometimes which gets on her nerves. 

"How- how'd you know?" I stutter and he smirks. 

"Gumbi and I have eyes everywhere. We protect our own" he says and I won't lie, I'm impressed. 

"So whether you would have stepped in at the right time or not, you were not going to die that day. I was going to deal with Ade myself but Gumbi said I should see how you'd handle yourself. At first it was to see if you'd tell me about it but then I was curious to see if you'd actually DO something about it and from what I'm seeing and not hearing, you really HANDLED that didn't you my little guluvakazi" he says before placing kisses down my neck. 

I moan as his hands begin to trace around my waist to my ass. 

"I wanted to tell you but we were already dealing with so much..." I say. 

"It's okay Love. I love that you can handle shit when need be but don't be so secretive about shit. At least not from me. We move as one okay?" he says before he peppers kisses on my lips then a kiss to my forehead.

I breathe out a heavy breath I didn't know I was holding in. 

"Hello my favourite people in the whole wide world" White shouts, entering our room. 

"Eish wena, warasa man" Damien says and I laugh because he sounds so funny when he speaks seTswana and you barely ever hear him speak it in front of other people. 

"I see my sister over here is rubbing her bad talk on you" White says with sass and that just adds to the comedy of this situation.

"Kante what's wrong with you and Gumbi" I say to White and he frowns. 

"You guys are just constant cockblocks!" I grumble and Shadow smirks. 

"What if I was sucking my mans dick just now and you just barge in without even knocking.