Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Valerie Is Bullied (1)  

“Is this Mica?”

“Oh my! I saw his face on the first school day. But he looks more astonishing now”

The students looked at Mica’s pretty face.

Some girls were even obsessed.

The moment she went into the classroom. Valerie stayed away from Mica.

Mica looked aside. Valerie wasn’t with him.

Mica was a little disappointed. He pressed his lips and shook his head.

Mica thought. “Don’t be upset. I’m the closest to Valerie in the class!”

Thinking that way, Mica straightened his back proudly

“Valerie, can I be with you in PE class?”

“Valerie, let’s cook together.”

“Valerie, let’s do our homework together.”

Mica talked to Valerie more and more casually. It only took him one morning.

Mica and Valerie got closer and closer. Noticing that, Derek got into them in the last gymnastics class in the afternoon.

“What are you doing?”

Derek suddenly came between Mica and Valerie. Mica showed his dissatisfact ion directly.

“Can’t I join you? The teacher asks us to form teams freely.”

Mica certainly didn’t want Derek to join them.

But Derek had helped him before. Therefore, Mica shut up his mouth.

Mica pouted and did gymnastics violently to vent his anger.

Valerie was fine with that.

To her, Mica and Derek were just little kids.

The school bell rang soon. Valerie walked to the bus station. But she paused while getting on the bus. Valerie suddenly turned her head and looked over.

It was probably because she was too sensitive, but Valerie did feel being peeked at.

She didn’t see anyone there. Urged by the driver, Valerie got on the bus.

The bus drove away. A few girls in leather shoes showed up.

Valerie got home. As usual, Reyna and Reese had dinner in the kitchen with Zoe, without waiting for Valerie.

Valerie was just about ten minutes late.

But Valerie didn’t get angry. She was used to it.

Valerie went towards her room. She was about to open the door when she sa w Bruce. Bruce was frowning and looking at the paper in his hand anxiously.

Feeling Valerie’s gaze, Bruce turned to look at Valerie, whom he didn’t have many feelings for.

They looked at each other silently.

Suddenly, Bruce’s eyes brightened. After gazing at Valerie for a while, Bruce went back to his room and was busy with his stuff.

“What’s wrong with him?”

Being gazed at for no reason, Valerie secretly rolled her eyes at Bruce.

She opened her door.

Valerie was excited because the things she had bought arrived.

Jayvion thoughtfully put the things on the table in Valerie’s room.

They were unpacked but cleaned.