Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66 She Is So Soft  

Lamar didn’t stop the car and began explaining carefully to Ramona at the door.

Ramona’s doll– like face was serious as she listened to Lamar. After he finished speaking, the anger on her face also disappeared.

She turned her head and looked at Valerie, who was still drowsy and squinting  her eyes, in the passenger seat.

She tightened the cloak around her and approached the passenger side wind ow.

Bending down and looking inside, Valerie’s little face directly reflected in Ramona’s sparkling eyes.

Hmm? Why does it feel a bit familiar?

Unable to remember for a moment, Ramona moved closer and carefully looked at Valerie.

Flushed cheeks and irregular breathing.

As a weak and sickly person, Tucker’s biological mother, how could she not see it.

This is definitely a cold!

“Darling! Hurry and call the family doctor!”

“Ah? What’s wrong? Are you feeling unwell? Where does it hurt?”

Lamar’s nerves suddenly tightened when his own wife demanded to call the family doctor.

He hurriedly came to Ramona’s front, scanning up and down, with a worried expression on his face.

Ramona scoffed and rolled her eyes at Lamar.

She reached out and tapped Lamar’s arm, pointing to Valerie in the passenger seat.

“The little girl was feeling unwell, she must have caught a cold from sleeping there last night.”

So that’s how it was.

Lamaf let out a big sigh of relief and gave Valerie a complicated look before i mmediately turning around and calling the doctor.

Ramona, on the other hand, opened the car door and carefully picked up Valerie, placing her in her own arms.

So small, so soft…

Although the son was like this when he was young, girls are ultimately different from boys.

Ramona’s mood was the same as Lamar’s at the beginning, both were a wonderful feeling.

She quickened her pace and tightly wrapped Lamar’s coat around Valerie, not  allowing any cold wind to seep in.

“Hmm? What is this?”

Galen had just returned from watering the flowers in the garden.

I saw Ramona walking into the room with a bundle in her arms.

His face was full of confusion. What was he going to do so early in the morning?

“Dad? Good morning. I can’t explain it clearly now, but Dad, come up and take  a look together.”

After Ramona finished speaking, she carried Valerie inside. At that moment, t he family doctor had also put on his white coat and hurriedly followed Lamar i nto the room.

Galen acted quickly and grabbed Lamar’s arm.

“What were you doing? What were you carrying back with you?”

“Oh, dad, the little girl caught a cold, I brought her back to have a look.”

Lamar pushed Galen’s hand away and walked into the room in a hurry.