Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81 Go to the Aquarium

The expression on the face was terrifyingly mature.

Seeing her again, it was on a variety show where she was with her cousin.

At the thought of this, Calvin suddenly felt a bit stiff all over his body, and his breathing became a little labored. He finished watching the livestream

I found it a bit difficult to breathe.

Holding this small little dumpling tightly in my arms.

Calvin suddenly asked Valerie seriously.

“Valerie, your brother has something to ask you, think carefully before answering.”

“Um… okay, Calvin…”

Suddenly, Calvin’s serious demeanor made Valerie gradually snap back to reality.

Her heart began to beat heavily and slowly once again.

“If there was a chance to let you stay in our house forever, would you be willing to stay?”

Valerie was stunned.

She looked at Calvin’s serious questioning face and averted her gaze, feeling a bit guilty.

“I… but if the Horton family found out, they would cause trouble for you.” Take a look.

Even Mom and Dad don’t call, they just say the Horton family.

Calvin pursed his lips and lifted Valerie, making her face him directly.

“Don’t worry about these things, brother only asks you, with this opportunity, are you willing to stay?”

You don’t need to worry about your identity and life and such, you can find ways to solve these things.

Or are you still willing to return to the Horton family?

The last sentence made Valerie’s eyes well up with anger, and she instinctively shook her head in strong resistance. However, she still hesitated to speak.

Now it was Calvin’s turn to be nervous.

“Valerie, would you like to?”

Calvin asked cautiously, as he was earnestly inquiring about her seven–year–old child.

Valerie’s heart was deeply moved.

She found that her mouth was fixed shut.

How many days had it been since she arrived at the Fisher family? She had already felt the warmth coming from all directions of the Fisher family

She knew that she was an outsider.

But she was too tired, and she wanted to indulge in this warmth for a while.

Even if she was eventually driven out, it doesn’t matter. She was capable of supporting herself.

Is it okay to be occasionally willful?

“Can I, can I stay?”

This sentence was so small that it was almost inaudible, but Calvin’s eyes instantly lit up.

The joyful and radiant smile once again climbed onto his face.

The smile eased Valerie’s uneasiness at the moment.

His voice was loud, regardless of the people around him.

Loudly replied Valerie.

“Of course, it was possible!”