Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71 Tucker Is Heartbroken  

“Ah! Grandpa! It hurts so much!”

“What’s all this noise! Shut up! Weren’t you supposed to go back to the army?  If Randal finds out you’re out like this…”

Galen looked at the suddenly appearing grandson in front of him, and his eye brows were almost furrowed to the point of deformation.

Came back again!!

Why do you love to mess around so much!

“I found out from Randal that the Horton family’s little girl came to our house!”

“What’s it to you!”

Unfortunately, Galen was standing at the door now, not making any loud noise s and restraining his movements and volume so as not to wake Valerie up.

“I knew I was wrong! Grandpa, I just wanted to have a look at this little girl!”

“What are you looking at? Don’t disturb her rest! If you want to see, wait until s he wakes up in the evening!”

In the end, Galen couldn’t resist his grandson. If he had continued to disagree,  he might have been constantly pestered by him, asking him to let him in.

After he put it in, no one knew what he would do.

He still needs to be given an accurate number.

But this time, Calvin didn’t leave immediately. He clasped his hands together and looked at Galen with a pleading expression.

“Grandpa! Please! Let me just take a look inside!”

As he spoke, he walked into the doorway, really wanting to take a look at this promising candidate he thought highly of -

Before Galen could speak, Calvin quickly held his breath and opened the door  to the room.

Walking into the dim room, my gaze fell upon Valerie sleeping on the bed.

His footsteps visibly slowed down, afraid that stepping down would make a sound.

He came gently in front of Valerie, the little girl who could only be seen in the video yesterday, but today she miraculously came to his house.

He looked at Valerie, who was breathing evenly, and suddenly reached out to wipe off a spot on her clean clothes.

Then, cautiously, he approached and tremblingly poked her cheek.

Hiss.

So slippery and soft, even smoother than Derek’s face.

He was just too thin.

“Calvin! Come out!”

Galen was furious and could only scold him in a low voice to come out quickly.

Valerie was sleeping lightly when she felt some movement around her. She tu rned her head slightly to look toward Calvin.

“This, Grandpa! She, she is waking up!”

Calvin was a bit flustered, and he quickly widened his eyes, seeking help as he looked toward the door.

Ramona hurriedly entered and pushed Calvin out disdainfully.

“Don’t disturb her rest after I told you! She is feeling very weak now, having ca ught a cold. What are you going in for?”

After Galen came out, he immediately kicked him in the butt.

Guilty Calvin didn’t say a word. He smiled awkwardly and hurriedly retreated to his room, planning to take a shower and rest, waiting for Valerie to wake up.