Chapter 46-50

Sell Vegetables  

After Valerie woke up, her body was still a bit relaxed, and she didn’t dare to move a muscle all of a sudden.

The body was warm, and there was a jacket on the blanket.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and it was a bit cold. However, later on, I started f eeling a bit warm and went back to sleep.

Was this warm source Tucker’s embrace?

Tucker’s sleep was light, and he felt Valerie wake up. He immediately opened his eyes.

I covered Valerie’s blanket with my hand, preventing her from being invaded by the cold air.

“Covered up, it was a bit cold in the morning.”

Tucker’s voice was hoarse as he whispered to Valerie.

Valerie’s body gradually relaxed, still a bit stiff.

The feeling of being taken care of early in the morning deeply touched Valerie.

She nestled in the blanket, feeling the lingering warmth.

Let your brain gradually recover and become clear–headed.

Voices gradually came from outside the mud hut.

The two of them finally got up leisurely.

Tucker got out of bed first and wrapped Valerie up like a dumpling.

He went to the luggage area and took out the clothes they needed to wear today.

Hmm. I could see my brother taking care of the children so early in the mornin g

I came over from Trevin’s, curious about what Tucker was like with the kids.

“Upstairs, tell me, what prompted you to come over here?”

When Trevin was braiding Ada’s hair, he accidentally pulled out a strand of hair… and the braid turned out crooked and twisted.

Hahaha! Really? I will go and see it now!

As expected, the early bird catches the worm. It’s so funny to see this happening early in the morning.

At five or six o’clock, some netizens had already woken up, but the number of people was not excessively high.

The two people on this side of the mud hut brushed their teeth and washed up  harmoniously, just finished getting dressed.

A staff member arrived at their home.

Holding a mission card in hand.

“Good morning, this is your task for today. There will be additional rewards up on completion of the task.” Extra reward?

The two of them exchanged a glance and curiously took the task card.

“Go and find the old lady corresponding to the task card, and help her sell all t he vegetables for the day.”

 Selling vegetables?

“Wow, selling vegetables, hahaha.”

“Hey, I wonder what they would be like selling vegetables.”

“I also wanted to see. It was quite far from here, with not many young people around, but everyone seemed to have a strong reaction to Soren.  

“Tsk. are you saying Soren, old man?”

Speaking of Soren, I just went to Soren’s livestream over there. Their morning  task was to follow an old man for a day, herding and driving cow's