Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36 Hello, I Am Tucker  

Valerie accepted Bruce’s invitation.

Then she would only need to wait at home.

“This is perfect. When the show ends, I will make my own videos and publish t hem when the show is most popular.”

Valerie came up with a big plan and fell asleep on the bed.

The next day, two vans slowly stopped in front of the Horton’s house.

At 6:30 a.m., Valerie was still sleeping soundly.

She had no idea the show’s crew reached her house.

Bruce and Jayvion were waiting at the gate.

David Arnold took his team into the villa. They had been excited to see it for d ays.

“This is the Horton family’s villa!”

“I finally get to see it!”

“When I heard I could see this house, I decided not to take my leave! How can  I miss this chance?”

They weren’t sleepy this early in the morning.

David looked at his team angrily who were overly excited.

“Be quiet! Behave yourselves after we enter the house! Don’t make Bruce thin k we are unprofessional! Understand?”

“Yes…”

The team members suddenly became quiet.

Bruce sponsored this show.

“Hi, Cutie Patooties” was run by one of his branch companies. He attached im portance to it.

Bruce personally picked David’s team.

The villa’s door slowly opened, revealing Bruce and Jayvion.

“Thank you for being here. Then let’s begin.”

Bruce said to David politely and asked Jayvion to take them to Valerie’s room.

The live show was about to begin.

Before the show started, Bruce spent a lot of money advertising it. He promised his daughter would be on the show, so a lot of people were interested in it.

When the show just began, it had tens of thousands of viewers.

“I am here to see a Horton kid!”

“Geez, I am curious to see what the girl looks like.”

“The decoration… The pomp… So, they will show us the kid in the beginning?”

“The team knows what they are doing. They will show us who we want to see at first.”

The viewers stared at the live show with interest and were eager to see Valerie.

David saw what was going on in the live show and felt relieved.

“Be prepared to change the scene at any time. Tell the teams in other areas th at after we take the Horton girl, we will show the other children to the viewers.”

As a middle–aged man, David was still fit and charming. He was reliable.

David was well groomed. Bruce approved of his talents and personality.

One could only be good at his work when he was good to himself.

The team members carried the cameras to Valerie’s room. They were nervous and entered the room quietly,