Chapter 31-35

I Don’t Want Your Help  

Reese realized that.

He felt distressed.

If Valerie caused a scene, he would be in the right and self–confident…

But she was calm…

“Valerie, does it hurt?”

Reyna wiped her tears and walked over, gently asking.

Valerie looked at Reyna and shook her head.

“I am fine, Mom.”

Her short reply made Jayvion and the family doctor shake all over…

Valerie had so many injuries. It would hurt like hell when the doctor helped her disperse the blood stasis. The doctor knew it.

However, Valerie didn’t groan and endured the pain…

She could even talk to Reyna calmly…

The family doctor applied ointment to Valerie’s wounds, his forehead covered with sweat.

Then he finished rubbing the last bruise on her ankle.

He wiped the sweat on his forehead, and his back was covered with cold sweat.

*S: Madam, I have finished applying medicine to Ms. Horton. But she also has  internal injuries. I suggest she should rest at home and eat nutritious food. She is malnourished.”

The doctor’s tone had a tinge of reproach, and everyone knew what he

But no one argued back, because Valerie was skinny!

She looked pititul.

Reese admitted his mistake in silence.

“I will come and apply medicine to Ms. Horton’s wounds again tomorrow: You should let her rest and eat good food tonight.” Reyna was enlightened.

“That’s right! Valerie hasn’t eaten dinner! Jayvion, let’s cook for her in the kitch en!”

Reyna took Jayvion to the kitchen.

Reese looked at Bruce.

“Bruce, take Zoe back to her room.”

“Okay, Zoe, let’s go.”

Zoe rested her head on Bruce’s shoulder.

She didn’t dare to look up at Valerie’s wounds. Hearing Bruce say he would take her away, Zoe quickly nodded.

Zoe raised her head slightly…

“Valerie, good night…”

Valerie looked at the cute little girl and laughed at herself inwardly.

“Okay, you should go back to your room and rest, too.”

Bruce took Zoe away after she finished speaking, and he didn’t hear all the words Valerie said.

Kieran and Reese both felt embarrassed.

Reese rolled his eyes at the door.

“What’s wrong with him? Why couldn’t he leave before hearing Valerie out?”

Reese grumbled, He and Kieran looked at each other, and then Reese looked  at Valerie who was on the bed.

The two men didn’t know what to say.

In the end, Reese walked to Valerie and spoke.

“Valerie, how do you want to solve this?”

Valerie widened her eyes as she looked at Reese.