Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106 Confusion

Tristan looked at Zoe’s reaction in front of him.

His eyes became even darker.

It was indeed Valerie.

Why was she in the Fisher family?

All Tristan’s doubts rushed into his mind.

He clenched his fist and, for some reason, felt a slight relaxation in his heart.

Not dead.

She did not die.

Tristan let out a sigh from his mouth, with a hidden needle in his heart that had been there for a lon g time.

Disappeared quietly.

A knot in the heart unraveled.

Suddenly, he realized that no one else at home knew

His bad character made him smile again.

“Zoe, don’t be nervous. I wouldn’t tell anyone. When you were little, at the amusement park…

“I have already met your sister.”

After speaking, he draped his coat over Zoe and returned to the hall alone.

He was searching for Kieran’s figure

The corners of his mouth curled upwards in a smile.

In the midst of a crowd, I spotted Kieran engaged in a conversation with some one else.

He watched as they were communicating, sitting on the side, then turned his h ead to look at Reese.

Indeed.

It was similar to what he had guessed.

Valerie is currently with the Fisher family, and the Fisher family is still treating her well.

There was naturally bias against the Horton family.

No wonder Samantha’s attitude toward herself was getting worse and worse d uring the previous competitions.

He looked at Reese in front of Galen, as well as the main members of the Fish er family, and received nothing but their cold expressions.

And there was also perfunctory handling.

Tristan suddenly found it very funny.

He focused his attention on Kieran, waiting for him to be available.

Kieran caught a glimpse of Tristan staring at him intently from the side.

In those eyes, there was a hint of mockery.

Tsk.

I said a few words to my friend, and he stepped back, pulling Tristan and walki ng toward the corner.

“What’s the matter? Don’t waste my time.”

“Hey, big brother’s temper is still so bad.” Kieran’s eyebrows furrowed tightly.

He didn’t want to have too much communication with Tristan, he looked at Tristan sharply, waiting for him to speak.

“Oh, don’t be so harsh. I came to ask you, I heard that you saw a little girl today who looks a lot like Valerie. If it really was Valerie, what would you do?”

Tristan’s words sent a shiver down Kieran’s spine.

He excitedly approached and tightly grabbed Tristan’s shoulders.