Chapter 41-45

Is She Really a Seven–Year–Old?  

In the end, Tucker placed the suitcase in a corner.

The photographer also stuffed a 30–dollar bill into his hand.

“This is your food allowance for this week.”

Tucker stared at the banknotes for a while, and eventually, he carefully tucked them into his own p ocket.

“Let’s tidy up our stuff first.”

Speaking softly, Valerie nodded slightly.

The two of them, one big and one small, opened their suitcases and began to arrange the items they needed.

Halfway through, Tucker found a rag and clumsily wiped around the corners.

He was using his index finger, clumsily wiping with a cloth. The sight of his aw kwardness raised a hint of doubt in everyone’s hearts.

“Was it so dirty? So filthy that you didn’t even want to use your hand to wipe it,  even with a cloth?”

“I bet he has never cleaned it.”

“Every kid in this kindergarten could do it.”

“Oh, it seems our big brother is a person of status.”

“Ah, there’s nothing we can do. My older brother just can’t handle heavy labor.”

Valerie had arranged her little tooth cup, toothbrush, and towel.

Turning his head, he saw Tucker awkwardly wiping the table.

Her eyes rolled around for a while.

She got off the small stool and took out a disposable wipe from her backpack.

He walked over to Tucker with a steady pace.

“Tucker, 1…”

“Valerie, from now on, if it’s okay with you, you can call me Daddy.”

Tucker, who was wiping the table, turned his head and said to Valerie with as erious look on his face.

Somehow, Valerie felt a pang of guilt in her heart, and she quickly hid the disp osable wipe she was holding behind her back.

Faced with Tucker’s proposal, her eyes widened instantly, and her cheeks turned a bit rosy.

She could clearly feel the warmth on her face.

It began to gradually ascend, even the ears were burning with intense heat.

The fair face visibly reddened.

She was young in age, but her soul was far from it!

He glanced around and, apart from Tucker’s expectant gaze, the other staff m embers were just standing there, looking as if they were merely spectators.

Indeed, the production team had sought these people to act as their temporary parents for a week.

Valerie was shyly rubbing a disposable wipe.

Her little mouth opened and closed, but she just couldn’t utter a word.

Finally, when she felt she was about to die of embarrassment, she gently beg an to speak…!

“Daddy…”

Tucker nodded in satisfaction. His expressions were few, but when Valerie called him Daddy, the corners of his mouth curled up slightly.

It really gave the surrounding staff members quite a scare.

Could Tucker laugh?

His smile on television was an act, but in reality, he seldom laughed.