Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76 Grandpa, I’m Not Handsome at All

Valerie was stunned by Mica’s apology.

It wasn’t him who hit the person, so why should he apologize for them?

“It’s okay, you don’t have to apologize. It wasn’t you who hit me.”

Helpless, Valerie chuckled and gently patted his shoulder, saying nothing more.

This attitude made Mica even more upset. He wanted to say something, but seeing Valerie’s faint smile, he swallowed his words back.

Her smile didn’t reach her eyes.

Derek pulled Mica’s arm.

“Alright, we ate our meal.”

This was Derek’s first time bringing a male friend of the same age back.

Although the other party also came to see Valerie, the Fisher family’s hospitality was still not neglected.

There were three children in the family, and the atmosphere was indeed different.

Livelier than before, Galen kept talking to Valerie and Mica.

The rule of “eating without speaking and sleeping without talking” was not so strict in the Fisher family.

Mica answered every question, just like having a meal with grandpa at home.

Galen nodded.

He was a good child.

Mica looked at Valerie, who was eating quietly, and he spoke.

“Valerie, why were you at the…”

Not finished yet, Mica’s leg was harshly kicked by Derek.

He looked at Derek in pain.

A face full of confusion.

“Don’t ask.”

This was Derek mouthing to him, without making a sound.

His eyes were filled with warning and seriousness.

Mica closed her mouth sullenly and remained silent.

“What?”

Valerie heard Mica calling her, but the words that followed were a bit unclear.

She turned her head and looked at Mica seriously, with a questioning expressi on on her face.

“Um, it’s nothing.”

After speaking, he lowered his head and voraciously shoveled his food into his  mouth. sitting across from Derek, watched his actions.

I almost whistled.

But this was at the dining table.

He watched his cousin with interest, and sure enough, Valerie was indeed a c apable person who could easily dominate this little brat.

Thinking about the future, Derek would no longer be arrogant toward himself.

Calvin was so happy that even the food in his bowl tasted incredibly delicious.

After dinner, Valerie was taken for a walk in the garden by the members of the  Fisher family. Ramona and Lamar were practically glued to her side.

There was only one Calvin, who went to the exercise area in his house to wor k out.

There were only Derek and Mica left in the living room.

As soon as the person left, Mica stared directly at Derek.