Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96 Kieran Breaks Down

Kieran quickly approached Zoe.

He looked at it with anticipation on his face.

Zoe furrowed her brow in an effort to recall Valerie’s appearance today.

But she could only remember the sensation of Valerie patting her back.

“What did that sister look like?”

Kieran did not give up on questioning, staring at Zoe intently, hoping that it wo uld say the answer he wanted.

But Zoe shook her head.

“That sister was wearing a hat and a mask; I couldn’t see her face.”

Kieran also didn’t expect anything from Zoe anymore. What could a child understand?

The person who went out to play with her today was Tristan.

He went straight upstairs and arrived at the door of Tristan’s room.

“Tristan, come out.”

Kieran’s veins started bulging on his forehead as he knocked on the door hea vily, but there was no response from inside.

“Tristan, stop playing dead and open the door for me. If you don’t open it soon . I’ll kick it down!”

Kieran was knocking on the door.

Tristan. lying in bed, suddenly became angry. For the first time, he frowned in disgust and quickly got off the bed.

Rudely opened the door.

“Do you have an illness?”

Tristan had long known that Kieran’s behavior did not scare him with his expre ssion.

He forcefully pushed open Tristan’s door and looked into the pitch- black room . He turned on the lights in his own room.

“Did you go out with Zoe today and happen to meet a little girl who looked a lot like Valerie?”

Tristan, who was already frustrated because of Valerie’s situation, felt like a bomb exploding in his heart when Kieran said this.

“I don’t know, I didn’t see, don’t ask me.”

These three impatient responses made Kieran’s accumulated irritability explode in the past few days.

“Speak to me properly! Why do you get so angry when I ask you something?” Tristan laughed as he looked at Kieran.

“Didn’t I already answer you? Why are you being aggressive? What’s wrong? Now that Valerie is gone, and you don’t have anyone to take your anger out on, you’re targeting me?”

Kieran’s face turned black immediately.

But he forcibly held back.

“Did you answer the question, did you see Valerie?”

“No, I don’t know How is it possible for her to be at the amusement park when she can’t even be found now! Even if I did see her, I wouldn’t tell you!”

Tristan’s tone was icy as he faced Kieran, he directly placed his hand on the door, wanting to drive him out

The sound of the two people confronting each other reached the entire house hold, and Bruce and Reese came out of their rooms.

“What are you doing? Why are you arguing?”

Reese was in the room, chatting with his brother about Valerie’s news, when h e heard an argument between Kieran and Tristan.