Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56 Stop Watching  

Kieran and Bruce were watching Valerie’s live stream in the study.

When Valerie said these words, the atmosphere around the two of them imme diately changed.

Their mood was already unpleasant because Valerie started live streaming to explain, and they were not waiting for her to clarify this matter.

The sentence she is saying now seems to be slapping them in the face.

After all, it happened before.

They didn’t have anything good to say about Valerie.

Although there were no comforting words after it happened…

Valerie didn’t say what they both meant, after all, she thought her family would n’t watch her livestream.

The speaker was unintentional, but the listener was intentional.

Only after doing it, will one feel guilty.

Unfortunately, what she said was right.

Not only them, but also those who were boasting in the live broadcast room at the beginning, now seem to h ave been forced to tear off their fig leaves.

Ashamed and feeling utterly embarrassed!

After Valerie finished speaking, she glanced at the live room, but she didn’t care about what these people were thinking now.

What did you concern yourself with?

Talking about myself is one thing, but to also mention Tucker and say that he was greedy for vanity?

Are you crazy?

Tucker took such good care of himself, he still had to be grateful.

Hurry up and turn on the computer. Valerie continued talking about this matter  that had already been settled.

“I have introduced before, this is a portable camera. Next, I will show everyon e how to transfer the content inside to the computer. The video inside is the truth of this matter.”

She skillfully manipulated it, and quickly imported the video into the computer.

It suddenly appeared on the desktop.

Everyone’s breathing became heavier, and they could all feel their hearts pounding strongly.

“Before clicking on the video, I want to make it clear to everyone why I am the one doing the live stream explanation. It is because I have spoken to the Hort on family and expressed my hope that this matter does not escalate. I want to resolve it using my own power.”

I didn’t intend for it to become such a big deal, but everyone still noticed the injuries on my body. I am very grateful for the concern shown toward me.

Also, I appreciate the respect from my family at home. It has always been my strong request for them not to intervene.

Family… I couldn’t say it out loud…

Valerie resisted the discomfort and eventually uttered those two words.

Kieran, who was watching the live stream in the study, felt a weight lifted off his heart.

That’s great.

At least the Horton family’s reputation was preserved.

This way, Reese wouldn’t get angry anymore.

After Valerie finished speaking, she immediately clicked on the video on her computer desktop.

“What’s the matter?”