Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 It Gets Out of Hand  

“David! Look at the comments!”

The staff in the backstage quickly called David and asked him to take a look at  the live screen, where the comments from netizens were displayed.

David leaned closer to his phone, watching the lively chat room in Tucker’s live stream.

The color on the face gradually turned black.

But it was only à moment, and he regained his composure.

“Let things ferment and see how the Horton family handles it. We closed him off too early, which makes it even more suspicious.”

David was right. If we turn it off now, it will confirm the fact that Valerie was beaten.

Tucker grabbed the hand of the blanket and started exerting force gradually.

But Valerie’s timid gaze made him release his hands…

“Okay, I got it, but the injury on your arm, can I apply some medicine for you?” In the end, he approached Valerie and gently touched her head with caution.

The resentment in the eyes began to gradually accumulate…

Valerie glanced at the staff still outside, hesitated for a moment, and nodded.

Tucker immediately approached the crew to inquire about medication. The sta ff, without saying a word, slightly adjusted the camera.

They didn’t let the people in the live broadcast see what they looked like when they took the medicine.

“Huh? Why didn’t the doctor show us the medicine?”

What’s the point of turning the camera when the medicine on the upper arm is  not a problem anymore?

Isn’t this just a case of “having no silver here, three hundred taels“?

So. Valerie was really beaten?

I don’t know, but judging from the child’s appearance, it is possible.

“Don’t speak recklessly. If not, your words will be spread by someone with ill intentions, and you know the consequences yourselves.”

After the netizens‘ excitement, their enthusiasm was dampened by this paragraph.

They all chose to remain silent.

Tucker took the ointment from the crew and approached Valerie, who was nestled in the blanket, obediently extending her arm.

Tucker didn’t say a word, furrowing his brow as he applied it to her little by little.

This arm had more than just the wound he saw, there were also bruises of various sizes in other places.

Is he looking carefully now and still doesn’t understand what caused this?

A low–pressure system swirled inside the mud hut.

Valerie felt a bit guilty as she watched Tucker carefully administer medicine to himself. She opened her mouth, but said nothing.

I found myself not knowing what to say.

This matter eventually became crazy

Bruce, who was still in a deep sleep, was abruptly awakened by the urgent and incessant ringing of the telephone.

Struggling to get up, there was a bundle of anger in his heart after being awakened by the noise.

“What happened?”