CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27 - GIVE ME REASONS

"You feel so fuckin good on my fingers. Imagine what it would be like with more of me inside you." I let out a moan as he teased me further.

Damn, fuck.

I take a deep breath, ready to take his offer. "Yes please."

And in a swift move, Theo laid me in bed and hovered above me, his emerald eyes blazing with desire. His lips brushed against my forehead, then he slowly kissed my cheeks and neck, and I could feel my skin heat up with pleasure.

His hands started to wander again, exploring my body with admiration. His touch was gentle yet passionate. He made me feel so secure in his arms, and I knew that in that moment, I would never want to be anywhere else.

Just with him.

The wonders Theo does to me with his lips and touch are indescribable. His lips and hands knew just the right spot to make me surrender and tremble with desire. And as if he knew how to drive me wild, he pressed against me and I felt his arousal, his hardness, making me desperate for more. I felt my own arousal rising and I grabbed onto him tightly. I let out a soft moan as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure he was giving me.

Oh god!

"Lia." Theo moaned my name as he tightened his grip on my waist. "Fuck." He cursed under his breath as he buried his face in my neck, breathing heavily.

His lips and tongue then moved down to my collarbone, leaving a trail of fire on my skin. His touch became urgent, as if he was desperate for me--like me to him. I could feel my heart racing as I became lost in desire. I knew he was lost in the moment too, completely consumed by the passion between us.

Maybe this is what we need in our marriage: intimacy. We never really had a strong connection or an intimate bond, and this might be the way to build one.

After this, things could be different between us. Our relationship could grow in ways that we never expected. We could finally understand and appreciate each other, and our marriage might even become stronger.

This could be the start of something special.

"I want more of you, Theo." I pleaded in a desperate whisper.

Theo growled in response, and he pulled back to look at me, his eyes smoldering with desire. He grabbed my left hand and kissed the back of it tenderly. "You don't have any idea how much I--", he said before stopping mid-sentence.

His eyes alternated from my hand to my face, and I could feel the intensity of his gaze. But this time, he looked anxious and hesitant, as if he was battling with something internally.

"You didn't wear it." His voice was stern and lacing with disappointment as he spoke.

I was about to ask what he meant as my mind raced with questions. What had I done wrong? What was he referring to? Why was he so disappointed?

And just like that, the reality of why and what I was in had finally dawned on me. The reason why I went out to see Selena--to find answers or someone to talk to about my relationship with Theo.

The reason why I was always at war with my head and heart, why I was so desperate to stay in this marriage despite all the red flags. The reason why I was still so damn in love with him even though there is someone else in his life.

I'm giving in to this hurt and pain because my love for him, for some unknown reason, is unwavering and I'm willing to forgive him despite all the hurt he has caused me.

But this is unhealthy. Every time I try to make a decision to leave, to hate him so I could love myself more, I always get distracted by his presence, his touch, his protectiveness and attention that I didn't have the courage to face what we were really in.