CHAPTER 37

CHAPTER 37 - SOMETHING ELSE

What is this?

I stared in astonishment at the note I was holding, surprised by what I had just read.

You'll look beautiful in this dress, not that you need it. You already look exceptional even without this, especially without anything on. - T.A.S.

My smile was uncontrollable as I read the words over and over again, and I could feel my cheeks flushing particularly at the last words!

Damn you, Theodore Alastair Salvatore.

A warm sensation spread through my body from my chest to my feet. I was so overwhelmed with emotion, and I couldn't help but feel incredibly happy.

My thumb traced his initials, T.A.S., engraved on the card. Theo went out of his way to make me feel special today, not just through the gesture, but through his words too. I couldn't believe he had put so much thought and effort into this surprise for me.

Honestly, I had never felt more beautiful and special before.

Especially that night, when Theo really made me feel needed and wanted by him.

Memories of my first time, and our first night, together flood my brain. It was almost a week ago, but it felt like it just happened yesterday. I couldn't believe we finally crossed that barrier and made love for the first time. It was such an unforgettable experience, and right then, I felt so close to him.

I don't know, but I felt so special and loved, and I knew in that moment, I had made the right decision. I really wanted to stay by Theo's side, the same as he hoped for.

I wasn't forced to do it. In fact, it was a spur of the moment decision. I wasn't thinking about the consequences or anything else, just the feeling of being close to him. To kiss him, feel his lips against mine, and show him how much I wanted him.

I was so happy that I chose to follow my heart and take a leap of faith.

It was wonderful.

Who would have thought that a kiss would lead to something like this?

One year into our marriage, I haven't seen Theo's affectionate and intimate side. I always thought he would be forever distant and cold to me. All the hoping and wishing for a loving relationship seemed so far away, and I was starting to lose hope. I was beginning to think I would be living in a loveless marriage for the rest of my life.

But that night changed everything.

That was truly the first time we'd been so deeply intimate. We held each other close. His lips were so gentle and tender, yet passionate and fierce. The way he made love to me and his hands touched me made me feel like he was worshipping my body, as if I was a living goddess. I was in awe of how he explored my body with such care and adoration.

Like I was the only person in the world he wanted to be with.

Like he showed me his love and passion in the most intimate way possible.

All my doubts and fears about him melted away. That night made me realized that his feelings for me ran deep and that was more than just a physical connection. It was an emotional connection that was unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

"This is the only time I will hurt you." Theo whispered in my ear as he parted my legs and positioned himself between them. I could feel the warmth radiating from his body and it was comforting. I knew I had nothing to be afraid of. Instead of fear, I felt safe and secure in his arms. His touches were soft and delicate, yet powerful and loving. He kissed every inch of my body like he was trying to imprint himself onto me. His desire for me was palpable, and it only made our connection much stronger.