➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

CHAPTER 1: Moonlit Reflections: Unspoken Desires

Nami's POV
After two years, I finally heard his voice, just as joyful as before, but I felt something bizarre about it. It made me wonder about how much of an impact Ace's death had on him. The moment he landed on the ship, I froze in my place; he had quite the glow-up. He was much taller, his jawline got sharper, and he wasn't wearing his usual outft. Instead, he was wearing a tropical black shirt with flamingos on it, paired with black shorts, and, of course, his straw hat. I couldn't take my eyes off him, untill Robin shook my shoulders.

Robin: Earth to Nami!

Nami: Oh. Sorry~

Robin: You have been staring at our captain for a while, and you're blushing at this point. Say, Nami, do you like our captain? She says, smirking.

Nami: What? No, I'm not blushing, and I don't like Luffy. I bring my hands to my cheeks; Robin was right, I was blushing.

Robin: Stop denying, Nami; it's written all over your face. So, do you like him?

Nami: Fine~ I may or may not like him.

Robin: Nami~

Nami: Fine, fine, I do like him. Happy now?

Robin: Good, 'cause I see him staring right at you. She gives me a smirk.

Nami: What? No way. I quickly look at him and see him looking; he quickly looks away from me. I feel my cheeks getting warmer, indicating that I'm blushing.

Robin: I think Luffy has a thing for you.

Nami: I don't think it's Luffy, after all.

Robin: Suit yourself.

Luffy's POV
Luffy: Hey!!

Franky: Here they finally come.

Luffy: Wow, hey! Everyone!

Chopper: I brought them.

Usopp: Luffy! Zoro! Sanji!

Brook: Luffy-san, I missed you so much, he says with tears in his eyes.

As I landed down to the ship, they all hugged me except Nami and Robin. I couldn't help myself; I was mesmerized by her beauty, her orange hair that was blown by the wind. She grew her hair much longer than before; it made my heart beat faster. I knew that I liked her before, but now the more I looked at her, the more my breath was taken away by her beauty. Eventually, I looked away, not wanting to get caught staring at her. I started to focus on the people around; Franky had turned himself into a robot. It was very cool; he showed me all the things he could do now. But soon, I found myself looking at her. Franky thought that I was paying attention to the things he was showing me, but I wasn't. After a few moments, she caught me staring at her; I quickly looked away. Sometimes I want to stop acting like an idiot and go up to her to confess my feelings.