Otama's Birthday Gift

╭────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╮

Luffy: Do you mean Portgas D Ace? Is that it Otama??

Otama: *cough* are you saying that you know him? Big bro..

Luffy: Yeah...Otama i dont know how to tell you this but Ace is dead...

Otama: IT CAN'T BE!! YOU'RE A LIAR BIG BRO!! Otama passes out.

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Time skip: Luffy and old guys had a little fight, and then old guy tells luffy about how Ace and Otama become close to each other.

Luffy: I need to take her to a doctor she is looking very pale..is there a doctor nearby???

Master: Yes, but wait you can't go outside looking like this.

Luffy: Yeah, your right..

Master: Here change into this, do you want some help..

Luffy: Nope, I'm good i know how to wear a kimono.

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Time skip: after Luffy has changed into the kimono that the old guy gave to him.

Luffy: Alright! I'm gonna take Otama to the doctor now, and I'll be taking that sword too. Luffy stretches his arm and takes the sword, which was displayedon top of a wall.

Master: Wait!! No!! Not that one!! It is counted in the worlds most excellent 21 grade swords and its name is...Kitetsu II!!

Luffy: Sounds familiar old man but im still taking it!!

Master: Its a cured blade! You will be put under a curse, if anything happens to Otama tou will pay!!!

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Time skip: Luffy was reunited with zoro, but their reunion was cut short as Basil Hawkins attacked them, in the end they both managed to stall Hawkins and escape from there wanting to get otama to the doctor fast.

Otsuru: I'm the one that you saved earlier, green one! My name is Otsuru!! So she yas been drinking water from the river.....in that case come to my teahouse instead of going to the doctor!!

Zoro: There is no time for sipping tea lady! I don't know how this kid it but she-

Otsuru: Oh, but it is! the best course of action is to give her tea mixed with special herbs...which will contract with the rivers poison! I'll show you how. Please allow me to return the favour! I can tend to green haired gentlemen's wound too!!

Luffy: Okayy!! We'd appreciate the help. Thanks!!

Soon they arrive at the town of okobore.

Otsuru: Okikuuuu!!

Okiku: Oh! Otsuru!!

Otsuru: Otama drank from the poisoned river!!

Okiku: Oh! No! There's not a moment to waste!

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Time skip: After Otsuru made the drink and after Otama drank it.

Otama: Hey! Im all better now! Wow i really appreciate it!

Zoro: That worked surprisingly fast!!!

Otsuru: Now, Otama the poison isn't completely gone so promise me that you won't drink from the river again.

Otama: Yes maam!

Otama feels hungry and her stomach grumbles loudly.

Otama: Ahh!! A warrior's shame a warrior's shame!!! I need the rivers water!!

Otsuru: Now, hold on just a moment!!

She drags Otama inside one of the huts and places red bean soup infront of her.

Otama: Maam please take this away. I cant have this you already saved my life, i dont have the money.

Otsuru: Silly girl i don't want money for it, eat up the red bean will make you feel better~ come on go ahead and eat it.

Otama: No, I cant!

Luffy comes inside the little hut to see what i fuss was about, after seeing what was going on he checks if he has money in his pocket.

Luffy: Hey, umm miss Otsuru, i would like to pay for the red bean soup, if that's okay..

Otama&Otsuru: No you cant!

Luffy: Come on Otama, don't you call me big bro, now as an older brother i would like to pay for the meal~ plus it's your birthday isn't it think of this as a birthday gift.😁 He ruffles her hair.

Otama: O-Okay...Otama says with tears in her eyes.

Luffy: Miss Otsuru please take the money from me.😁

Otsuru: Alright if you insist.

Luffy hands the money to Otsuru.

Luffy: You wanna go sit outside Tama??

Otama: Yep!!

╰────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╯
To be continued.