Luffy's Heartfelt Confession

Law lays out the plan in detail. He starts by outlining the various parts that comprise the overall operation. He then proceeds to explain how each part will work and how they will fit into the larger plan, taking into account potential difficulties and adjustments that may be necessary along the way. As law is telling strawhats the plan Luffy take out a cigarette to smoke but nami takes the cigarette from him.

Luffy: Nami~ give it back please.

Nami: Nope your not smoking.

Luffy: Please~

Nami: Luffy, If remember, I told you that if you get anxious, you should rely on me to help.

Luffy: I know Nami, but just this once please~

Nami: Sure, go ahead and have the cigarette if you want. Just so you know, you'll probably be on your own for any kisses afterwards. She whispers the last part, but it's hard to miss the playful smile she has on her face while saying it.

Luffy: Ugh. Fine. Can I at least eat something?

Nami: Of course you can! She says with a big smile.

The crew is surprised to see Luffy follow Nami's command without the usual resistance. She's clearly gained some authority over him, whether it's by way of affection, fear, respect, or some other reason.

Usopp: Did Luffy just...

Franky: This is the same Luffy, right?!

Chopper: There is definitely something going on between those two.

Brook: Yhohohoho! I bet a 1,000 berries that they will probably end up dating.

Ussop: No. There is no way its Luffy that we're talking about, maybe he owes Nami some money or he's just afraid that Nami might beat him.

Chopper: Maybe, yeah ussop your right cause Nami is really scary when she is mad.

Robin: You know what I'll bet a 1,000 berries too.

Ussop: We'll see about that.

Law finishes going over the plan with the Straw Hat Crew.

Law: Do you guys understand?

Strawhats: Yeah, we got it.

Luffy: Lets eat then!

Everyone: YEAH!!

. ・ 。 . ゜ ✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ ・ 。 .

Time skip Morning

Luffy: Morning everyone!

Everyone: Morning!

Luffy: ready to leave!

The crew: yep!

Pedro: Luffy can i come with you.

Luffy: Sure!

Nami: Luffy we need to get the cat mink Pekoms too.

Luffy: Oh! Dont worry about that I'll do it.

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜ ✭ ・ . ✫ ・ ・ 。 .

Time skip, moments before boarding the ship.

Law: Alright, let's go over the plan again. Team Cat Viper will search for Maro, and Team Dog Storm members will stay here until the final battle. Team Luffy will go to rescue Sanji and then we have Team Kin'emon who will set sail for Wano. Is everybody in agreement?

Everyone: Yes~

Law: Law: Who does Luffy usually listen to out of everybody in this crew?

Everyone in the Straw Hat Crew indicates Nami, signaling that she is the one who has the most influence over Luffy.