Wano Adventures: A Promise for the Future

╭────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╮

Luffy&Zoro: So....how long are you gonna sit like that..

Otama: Thank you, big bro for buying me this soup.

Luffy: Your welcome~ He ruffles her hair.

Otama: Hey, big bro am i really your sister now??

Zoro: Sister?

Luffy: Yep! Come on go ahead and try the soup~

Otama picks up her chopsticks and starts eating from the red bean soup.

Otama: IT'S SO GOOD!!! I NEVER KNEW FOOD COULD BE THIS GOOD!!!

Luffy: Really~ then i have to try some later.

Otama: YEP YOU HAVE TOO!! IT EVEN HAS MOCHI INSIDE!! WHAT AN EXTRAVAGANT FOOD!! I'M NOT WORTHY!! I'LL NEVER HAVE SUCH A NICE BIRTHDAY AGAIN!! SORRY, MASTER... MOCHI!🎶 MOCHI!🎶 TODAY....IS THE BEST DAY EVER, THANK YOU BIG BRO!!

Luffy and Zoro share sadned glances as Otama revels in her excitement, which even moves Otsuru to tears.

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Time skip: After eating the red bean soup Otama starts to feel sleepy and eventually falls asleep in Okiku's lap.

Otsuru wipes away a tear as Otama sleeps peacefully in Okiku's lap.

Otsuru: There are children like her...all over wano.

Luffy: Poor little kids unable to eat a decent meal...but between the seas, the mountains and, the forests you should be able to get food?!

Otsuru: If only we didn't ruin them ourselves..Yes. You boys are very nice...what are your names??

Zoro: Im Zorojuro. I'm a ronin!

Luffy: Im Monkey D-

Zoro: He's Luffytaro.

Luffy: Yeah, What he said im Luffytaro.

Otsuru: Tee Hee Hee your from across sea aren't you~

Luffy: How did she know??

Otsuru: You speak strangely, Im impressed that you got into the country, but dont worry im not gonna tell anyone. Im new to this town, as it happens. Okiku has only been at my place for one month.

Zoro: You said that "the town of leftover scrapes" What with that name??

Otsuru: It quite literal, as everyone from this town lives on scrapes given to us buy the government officials.

Luffy: Tama said that there is a place here with out poisonous food!

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Time skip: Otsuru told luffy and zoro the brief history of the land of wano, they also got attacked after that and the person took Otama with them, ao luffy and zoro fought the guy to get her back and also met law.

???: Its food!!

????: A treasure barge?!!

?????: But why?! Are we really allowed two?!

Bat person: Hey!! Stop right there people those aren't leftovers!! Hey!! Pay attention!! Huh?

Luffy drops a big tub of water on top of the three kaido subordinates.

Luffy: HERE'S SOME WATER!!! WITH NO POISON!!! TAKE IT!! IT'S ON THE HOUSE!!! I'M LUFFYTARO!! IF ANYONE ASKS, YOU TELL 'EM MY NAME!!

People: WATER TOO?!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, LUFFY- TARO!! HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN SINCE WE HAD THIS MUCH DRINKING WATER...?!

Luffy: Huh? Hey Traffy! It's been long hasn't it!

Law: Straw hat let me be clear this is a rebellion against wano.

Luffy: I know and I don't care I wanna free these people.

Otama: An apple🎶

Luffy: I wanna make sure Otama has a good future. Hey! Make sure i get some of that meat too!! you guys!!

Otama: Thank you so much big bro!!

Luffy: Otama don't celebrate like this is special. We'll make it so its normal. By the time we leave this country....It will be a place where you can eat whatever you want whenever you want!!

Otama gets a flashback of Ace when he said the same thing.

Luffy: What you dont want that??

Otama: N...No im happy ofcourse im just....startled, Thats all!! She says crying.

Zoro: Well you've really gone and done it Luffy, Now prepare for some real trouble..

Law: YOU DONT GET TO SAY THAT LINE!! Look we have got to move you see that castle there its called the ruins of oden castle, you will want to meet the ghost of wano...

Luffy: Ghost?

Zoro: Yeah it got me too..

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Time skip: After they reach the mountain and after law has scared luffy a little.

Momonosuke: Hey!! Luffy you made it!!

Luffy: Wow! Everyone's here even the dog guy!

Nami: Luffy!! Nami runs to luffy and hugs him.

Luffy: Hey Nami, im glad to see that your doing well~

Nami, with a mix of relief and joy, tightens her embrace.

Nami: Of course, I'm doing well! You better not disappear like that again, Luffy.

Luffy, grinning, pats Nami's head.

Luffy: Don't worry, Nami. I'm here now, and we're gonna kick Kaido's butt.

Nami pulls away from the hug, looking at Luffy with a stern expression.

Nami: Just promise you'll be more careful, okay?

Luffy: Well...I'll try to be careful but this is a emperor that we are talking about here.

Nami: Luffy!

Luffy: Alright, Alright I'll be careful..

Law, leaning against a nearby wall, interjects with his usual cool demeanor.

Law: As much as I hate to admit it, the chances of success have improved with you here, Straw Hat.

Zoro chuckles.

Zoro: Well, he does have a knack for turning the odds in our favor.

╰────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╯
To be continued

(Guys I'm gonna be writing another Fan-fic soon as this on is going on break soon, if you want to know why its because i want continue this till the end of one piece entirely, i hope you guys stay for that, but anyways please help me pick, who i write a fan-fic about next i have put this question up on Instagram  @Cupidy1n)