Stormy Shadows: A Dance with Illusions and Resilience

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  .

After all the yelling luffy did to sanji he lost the strength he had and fainted. Nami panics and quick checks his pulse, and is glad to see his heart still beating. At this point she is crying.

Nami: I need to do something, what do i do, if only he didn't get stabbed because of me, what do i do...FIRST AID, how can i be so stupid, i think the clinic guy gave me, one i need to patch the smaller wounds so there is no more blood lose. She thinks to herself.

Nami climbs up the tree and collects the first aid kit, before coming back down and approaching Luffy. She walks over to his side, and begins disinfecting and bandaging the wounds on his side, taking care to handle them properly and put the right amount of pressure on the bandages.

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  .

Time skip

Luffy slowly wakes up in Nami's lap, feeling a bit better now that the wound on his side has been cleaned, disinfected, and wrapped up by Nami. He is feeling more comfortable and the pain has been eased, and as soon as he makes eye contact with Nami, he smiles and shows his appreciation for her efforts. Nami, relieved to see Luffy awake, give him a  comforting smile.

Luffy: Thank you Nami~

Nami's expression turns serious as she considers the question.

Nami: It's hard to say, but we'll be ready for whatever comes our way. Right now, your recovery is the priority.

Luffy then gets up from Nami's lap.

Nami: Why did you get up? What's wro-

Luffy: Shhh! Step aside Nami..Wincing in pain as he stands up, but still trying to maintain a strong and brave demeanor. He is fighting the pain and trying to put on a brave face, as he knows that he needs to try to remain strong in this situation.

Nami: You cant just get up like that your wounds are still healing.

Luffy: Nami, You need to get out of here, get and hide.

The army of Big Mom appears on the scene, appearing in massive numbers and showing up with a huge force. They are all heading towards the main characters, and Luffy, Nami and the tree men are all facing the approaching army directly.

Nami: I am not leaving luffy! especially when your wounded like this, i can fight too.

Luffy: Nami. Listen to me and go!

Nami: No. Luffy, why do you always have to do things yourself.

Luffy: Alright just do want you want from on top if the tree.

Nami: Okay.

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  .

Time skip.

Luffy: NAMI!!

???: We were careless i never would've expected this little girl...to be capable of such tremendous lighting!

Nami: I can't make strom clouds that huge..but i can take advantage of big mom's strom!!

Amande approaches the tree, carrying a sword. She swings the sword in a fast, powerful, and sharp motion, slicing through the tree without much difficulty. The tree splits from the sword's strength, crashing to the ground with half falling in one direction and the other half falling in the other direction. The tree men all fall to the ground from the impact, and there is a massive noise from the crash.

Luffy: *Fighting briefly, but then falling prey to an illusion which slows him down, causing him to lose the fight against the Big Mom's Army.

Luffy is fighting against the Big Mom Army, but at some point during the fight, he becomes caught by a powerful illusion and with his fresh wounds is tiring him out  causing him to slow down significantly. This slowdown causes him to start losing the fight, as the illusion is affecting his ability to move and fight effectively. He eventually loses the fight, and the Big Mom Army successfully defeats him.

Current location: Prison library, Whole cake chateau.

???: Woops, closed the book which page was it again.

????: page 55.

Prospero: ohh~ i like those look on thoes faces! Perorin!

???: Found e'm.

Nami: Hey! What is this room anyway! Let us put where is the shower! Im sticky and gross from the syrup rain!

Prospero: kuh kuh kuh My little candy...you look so sweet! Here's Mama.

Big mom: So we speak again straw hat luffy...you've come all this way

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  .

Time skip after talking to big mom.

Luffy: I'm sorry Nami that i couldn't protect you...

Nami: No, Luffy..dont be sorry you have done enough for me...plus i was the stubborn one. Luffy smiles at Nami.

Luffy: Just hang on a little bit longer hes coming.

Nami: Who?

Luffy: I cant tell you yet.

Nami: Alright. She smiles at him.

Luffy: Pudding...what did she come here for!

Pudding: Brother Opera, can i go talk to Luffy and nami!

Opera: yes.

Pudding gets inside the cell.

Luffy: I know about what your here to say sp get out..

Pudding: What how alright I'll go!

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  .

Time skip.

Luffy: Jinbei, take care of nami.

Jinbei: I will.

Nami: but-

Luffy: Nami..Go with him.

Namu: Alright but, we will come back for you.

Luffy: Alright...

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  .

To be continued

( Thank you guys so much for 2k reads😭😭 i am really really glad that you guys like this story.)