Heartfelt Duel: Unyielding Bonds

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Luffy gets up from nami's lap and sees the carriage sanji is in.

Luffy: I'm gonna jump down from here. He says with his iconic grin.

Nami: Luffy, no!

Luffy: I have to there is no other way.

Nami: You can climb down this tree.

Luffy sighs.

Luffy: Alright~

Luffy is carefully and gently climbs down from the huge tree, making sure to not move his body in a way that causes his wound to re-open as he doesn't want nami to scold him. As soon as he gets down he runs over to the carriage and hops on to one of the steps.

Luffy: Hey! sanji!

Nami: Hey! Sanji-kun!

Luffy: We came here to get you.

Sanji: What are they doing here. He thinks to himself.

Nami: Yeah! Sanji-kun come on.

Sanji: I cant escape from here they will kill all of you guys. He thinks to himself.

Suddenly Sanji kicks luffy off the carriage.

Nami: Hey Sanji-kun what was that for?!

Nami immediately jumps down from the tree and to the ground.

Nami: Luffy! Are you okay?! She runs toward Luffy but is stopped by him.

Luffy: S-stay back Nami!

Sanji: Get lost...you miserable inferior pirates!! My name....is Vinsmoke Sanji... and i am....a prince of germa kingdom. Forgive me for hiding his from you.

Luffy: I already know about it.

Sanji: Huh?

Luffy: Let me guess, what your gonna say next is " In germa i have all the power, soldiers and money, I'm gonna live my life here and marry big mom's daughter." Do think thats gonna stop me.

Sanji: I don't want anything to do with you pirates. I'm amazed that you came all the way here just to get me.

Luffy: Sanji...come with us, if you are afraid of losing some I'll protect them even if i have to die..

Sanji: I said i dont want anything to do with you!! Sanji kicks Luffy in his face.

Nami: Luffy!!

Luffy: Don't interfere Nami.

Sanji: DIABLE JAMBE!! JOUE SHOT!! Another kick hits luffy this time hitting him in this wounded place, causing luffy to fall backwards and gorn in pain, but that does stop luffy he quickly gets up back him feet.

Sanji: Put your fists up!

Luffy: No..im not gonna fight you, you can hit me all you want!

Sanji: Fine...then disappear!!

Luffy: I won't do that either!!

Sanji: You always insist....on getting your own way!! He gives Luffy a kick to his stomach causing Luffy to cought up blood.

Nami: Stop it Sanji!! Luffy fought with an enemy officer all through the night...he got stabbed for me please stop... She says on the verge of tears.

Luffy: Enough Nami!! Dont interfere in this duel!!

Sanji: You call this a duel!! Luffy gets kicked again, at this point luffy is slowly losing his strength due to the blood loss.

Nami: Luffy!!

Sanji: Get lost...be gone from my sight already!! Another kick to Luffy's face.

Nami: Alright Sanji alright we'll leave right away!!

Luffy: I'm not leaving!!

Sanji: CONCASSE!! The kick landed direct on to Luffy's head causing him to pass out for a moment. Sanji turms around to dace the carriage.

Nami: Hang! On! Sanji!!

As Sanji turns around he receives a slap from Nami.

Brother4: Woah! That chick is brutal awesome.

Nami: Goodbye...sorry for overstepping our bounds..

Sanji turns around and sits inside the carriage.

Sanji: Sorry about that...let's go! As he said that the carriage starts to move. Meanwhile Nami sits on the ground next to luffy and checks his pulse, for a moment luffy gains consciousness.

Nami: Oh! Thank gosh!

Luffy with the little strength he has left yells to sanji.

Luffy: Stop lying to yourself Sanji! Do you really thibk you can drive me off like this?? Dont be stupid!! You can kick me all you want but your feeling the pain!!

Nami: He won't change his mind luffy. She whispers.

Sister: should we stop Sanji??

Sanji: No! He says holding back his tears.

Luffy: I be waiting right here...if you dont come I'll starve to death! Your going to be my only cook in this world, I wont become king of the pirates with out you! After yelling all of that luffy passes out.

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

To be continued