A Fishy Interruption

Luffy: Gosh, who could it be?

He says this in a playful tone, while continuing to admire Nami's skin as he runs his fingers across her bare stomach. This playful teasing shows his desire for her, and he seems to want her to feel desired and wanted. He also seems to be having fun with their intimate moment, and wants to keep it going for as long as possible.

Luffy: Will you get the door for me nami dear~

He says this with a playful tone while still enjoying their intimate moment together. He looks at her affectionately, and seems to be trying to get a reaction out of her. It seems that he's just having fun with her, and is enjoying the moment they're currently sharing.

Nami: O-Okay

She seems to be a bit flustered by his tone and request, but also curious and intrigued about why he wants her to go answer the door. Luffy seems to enjoy that Nami is blushing, and he seems happy that she is playing along with his playful tone. His smile shows that he enjoys seeing her shyness and embarrassment, making this moment even more intimate between them.

Luffy gently helps Nami get off from the kitchen shelf.

Luffy: While you're at it, Nami, you might wannna cover your neck with your hair...

She looks at him curiously, but then follows his advice. She covers her neck with her hair, seemingly curious as to why he suggested she do this.

Nami: Why~

Luffy: You wouldn't want anyone to see the marks that I left on your neck...

Nami seems surprised to hear this, as it implies that he left some hickeys on her neck and quickly covers them up.

Luffy: Alright now, go open the door while I finish up things in the kitchen.

He says this in a playful tone, but also seems to want to get back to what they were doing before. He wants Nami to go answer the door. She opens the door.

Nami: h-hey chopper~ why did you knock the door was opened?

Nami: H-Hey Chopper... Why did you knock? The door was already open?

She looks at Chopper, confused as to why he knocked on the door. She's curious about why he did this, and wants to get an explanation from him. She seems to believe that the door was open, and so Chopper's action of knocking on it didn't make sense to her.

Chopper: Huh? Sorry, Nami... I was just knocking to make sure the door wasn't locked. I didn't mean to bother you!

Nami: Oh, it's fine, Chopper. The door already opened, I just wondered why you knocked. No big deal.

Chopper: So, what are you doing here, Nami?

Nami: Nothing, Chopper. Just helping Luffy wash the dishes.

Luffy: All done! Gosh, this job is tough. We need to get Sanji back!

He says this with a smile that shows he's exhausted from cooking and cleaning up in the kitchen.

Chopper: Luffy! I came to call you i just this super cool fish!

Chopper: Luffy! I came to call you. I just found this super cool fish!

Chopper suddenly walks in, excited to show Luffy the fish he found. He's smiling and holding up the fish he found, looking proud about his accomplishment. Luffy looks over at him, and he also seems intrigued by the fish.

Luffy: Wow!! It's so cool!!!

He's genuinely impressed by Chopper's find, and he seems to appreciate the effort he put into getting the fish. Chopper is happy to receive such a positive reaction from Luffy, and feels appreciated. Luffy might be a bit lazy at times, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have an appreciation for hard work and dedication. Chopper feels proud to show off his fish to his captains, and Luffy is glad to see how happy he is about the catch.

Nami watches the interaction between Luffy and Chopper, smiling at the camaraderie between the crew members. She appreciates these moments of lightheartedness, especially after the intense reunion they had earlier. It seems like a typical day in the life of the Straw Hat crew - filled with surprises, laughter, and a shared sense of adventure.

As Luffy and Chopper continue discussing the fish, Nami decides to join the conversation.

Nami: That fish does look interesting, Chopper. Good find!

Chopper beams with joy, happy to have Nami's approval. Meanwhile, Luffy is already thinking about the potential for a delicious meal.

Luffy: Chopper, you think Sanji can make something awesome out of this?

Chopper: Of course! Sanji can turn it into a masterpiece!

Nami chuckles at their enthusiasm, glad to see the crew in good spirits. It's moments like these that remind her of the unique bonds they share.

Nami: Alright, let's make sure Sanji knows about the catch. He might want to add his touch to the meal.

Luffy nods in agreement, excited about the prospect of a tasty dish. The three of them head towards the kitchen, continuing their banter and laughter along the way.

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ ・ 。 .

To be continued