Sweet Secrets:Cracker's Dilemma

Luffy: Brook, Pedro you guys go and find the copy of the poneglyph, while we are gonna go find sanji or at least attempt to. He says that with a smirk.

Brook: Yes! Captain.

With Brook's words, the two of them leave the rest of the crew to go and find the poneglyphs.

Nami: What do you mean by "or at least attempt to."

Luffy: Nami, sweet heart~ we are going to enter right into the enemies trap.

Chopper's eyes widen when he hears the words that Luffy used, and he seems to be shocked by them. He has never heard Luffy call Nami "sweetheart" before, and is concerned for what he is implying about their relationship and how he views Nami. Chopper is probably also surprised to hear Luffy use such affectionate and romantic language, and doesn't quite know how to handle it.

Nami: What kind of trap? And why are we going there if it's a trap?!

Chopper: T- did you just call Nami "sweetheart"?

Luffy: *Turning to Nami* Do you want to explain yourself, or should I?

Luffy is speaking to Nami with a teasing and playful tone, as he wants to see how she reacts to Chopper's accusation and the fact that he called her a "sweetheart." Luffy seems to be amused by the situation, and is curious about Nami's reaction as well. He wants to see if she tries to explain herself or defend herself.

Nami blushes, clearly caught off guard by Chopper's question and Luffy's teasing. She looks at Chopper with a mix of surprise and embarrassment, unsure of how to respond. She glances at Luffy out of the corner of her eye, and sees that he is still watching her with a playful smirk on his face.

Nami crouches down to Chopper's level

Nami: I'll explain. So umm... Chopper...

Chopper: Yeah~

Nami: Well, the thing is that me and Luffy... We are dating...
She says slightly embarrassed.

Nami is revealing a bit about her romantic relationship with Luffy, and it seems to have taken Chopper by surprise. She seems slightly embarrassed to be admitting this to him.

Chopper: What really? That's great news!!

Chopper is reacting positively to the news that Nami and Luffy are dating. He seems to be happy for them both, and is pleased to hear that there's some good news in the crew. He's also probably excited because of the possibility of there being more romance and more love in the crew, which would be nice and fun to watch.

Nami: Yep!

Luffy: Anyways to answer your question babe~ We are heading into that island is because this island is going to lead us to where Sanji is, we just have to find that one person.

Nami: Alright~

Luffy: Chopper.

Chopper: Yes?

Luffy: Please keep this a secret for now.

Chopper: Alright!

Chopper nods in agreement, promising to keep Luffy and Nami's relationship a secret. During Carrot was inside the ship, and didn't witness the conversation between Luffy, Nami and Chopper.

As Carrot emerges from the ship, she notices a peculiar atmosphere among the crew, sensing a mix of excitement and secrecy. She approaches Chopper with a curious expression, wondering if she missed something important.

Carrot: Hey, Chopper, what's going on? Why does everyone seem so hush-hush?

Chopper: Oh! Its nothing.

Carrot: If you say so.

Luffy: Time to get off this ship.

As the crew prepares to disembark, Carrot still senses a lingering mystery but decides not to press further.

Chopper: Oh! Wow!

Carrot: Its a forest of sweets!

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Time skip.

Luffy: As much as I would like to see this many Nami's, I really need to find the real one.

Nami: Luffy... put me down and untie me! She says frustrated and annoyed.

Luffy: Looks like I don't have to search for you anymore. He puts her down and unties her. He smiling and in a relieved tone.

Luffy: What happened? Why are you alone and where are the others??

Nami: We accidentally went with the fake you, and it suddenly transformed into this tall woman. Carrot and Chopper went inside the mirror thing...

Luffy: Good job Nami! He rubs her hair.

Nami: Wait for what???

Luffy turns to see the tall man with pink hair, who has been half barred in the ground while. He has his eyes locked on the man, as his attention is suddenly directed towards him.

Luffy: You know something don't you, you watched the whole thing happen here.

???: I don't know about what your talking about. He says nervously.

Nami: Luffy, Answer my question!

Luffy: That tall woman, you found the person that U was looking for. He says smiling.

Nami: Huh? What is he going to do?

Luffy: I'll tell you in a sec let me deal with this guy first.

Luffy: So Mr....

???: Pound.

Luffy: Tell me all of what you know, spill the tea.

Pound: I really don't know about what your talking about.

Luffy: Mr. Pound you better tell me every thing that you know or i know how to get information out of someone. He says punching and near by tree causing it to come crashing down.

Pound: A-alright alright I'll tell you.

Nami: That wasn't necessary luffy.

Luffy: Atlest he is going to tell us what we need now. Start explaining Mr. Pound.

Pound starts explaining about whats going on with that forest and his relationship ship with big mom.

???: Hey!

Pound gets pulled from his hair and out the hole he was in.

???: Have you lost you wits! You fool!!

Pound: Ahhh!

???: What kind of fool goes and gives of the information that the enemie want!

Luffy&Nami: And here we thought that he was a giant!

Pound: No! Wait! Cracker! Just let me see Chiffon!! I heard that she got married! I want to congratulate her!! You will at least let me talk to Linlin won't you!! And i heard that Lola ranway from home!!

Cracker: She's priceless family to me!

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

To be continued

Credits for the pic to @Akarinaan on Twitter.