The Unyielding Resolve: Jinbei's Sacrifice

Jinbei: Bwa ha ha ha ha! You guys are the best!

Carrot: Woah!! Ahead nami ahead.

Nami: Huh..Aaargh! Thats bad!

(Btw chopper has already cleanedand bandaged up sanji's wound.)

Nami: Jinbei there is a huge fleet ahead!!

Brook: Aah! When did that happen!!

Smoothie: So they finally noticed.

Nami: Now we are trapped again!! I guess a group of idle ships swung around the island! There gonna cut us off!

???: FIRE!!

The cannonball hits the ship causing the ship to almost sink. Luffy tries to get up in order to help the rest of the crew escape, but is quickly given a little push by chopper causing him to lay back down.

Chopper: Lay back down luffy we can handle this..

Luffy: Bu-

Chopper: No buts, Someone tell luffy to not to fight and rest!

Everyone: Yeah! Luffy!

Nami: Luffy you better lay back down i will not let you fight more your already wearing an oxygen mask, who know what will happen if you fight more!!

Luffy: Okay okay, but as soon as something serious is happening I'm getting up from here!

Nami: We'll see about that.

Carrot: Wait what is that!!

Nami: huh?

Suddenly a giant emerges from uder the water along with other people.

Wadatsumi:....You hafa answer to meee!!

Nami, brook&chopper: WHAT!!

Brook: Hang on that is ome to hordy's guys from fish-man island!

Jinbei: Its...Wadatsumi!!

Fishman person: We came to see you off captain!

The sun crew: YEAH!!

Genie guy: Hey! The ship stopped!!

Smoothie: There are fish-man in the sea!!

Person: IT'S THE SUN PIRATES!!

Fishman: Nows your chance keep going!! There is a hole in the bilge!!

Sun crew: We've got this captain Jinbei!!

Sanji: We've got to go through that path!!

Sun crew: Go Jinbei!!

Jinbei: Thank you all!

Luffy: haaa~ I can take a rest now.. You have a really nice crew Jinbei!

Jinbei: Why thank you Captain!

Luffy: Thank you guys!! He says to the
Sun pirates, gathering all the strength he has.

Fishman: Take care of Jinbei for us straw hat!!

Luffy: I will... He says in a whisper as he has no more energy left to speak loudly.

Oven: Out of my way fish! Tropical torment!!

Sun crew: Ahhh!!

Luffy: What going on!!

Jinbei: Its oven he is boiling the sea water!!

Wadatsumi: Ahhh! It too hot gotta get away!!

Person: Aaha!! Just in time!!

Nami: What's happening? Are they going to be okay?

Nami: Big Mom's ship is closing in! We need to find a way out of this!

Luffy watches, frustration evident in his eyes as he remains on the verge of exhaustion. Meanwhile, Big Mom's ship looms in the distance, adding another layer of complexity to their escape.

Nami: At this point, if the mother ship and the fleet remain on our heals....escape will be impossible!!!

Luffy tries to get up again to help fight away from Whole cake islands but is stopped by Jinbei.

Jinbei: Captain, Luffy allow me to stay back and hold them down!! I will fulfill this duty...and turn back alive!! I'll handle Big Mom's ship. You guys focus on getting yourselves to safety.

Luffy: Dont forget, Jinbei Im your captain from now on!! We cant stop the ship now, we'll wait for you in wano, so you netter show up alive!! Dont even let death stop you! I wish i could fight right now but I'll have to put my trust in you!

Jinbei: Trust in us, Luffy. We'll carve a path for you through the turmoil.

Chopper: Luffy, you should stop speaking now! Your putting to much strain on your body!!

Luffy: Alright~

Jinbei's voice resonates through the chaos.

Jinbei: Sun Pirates, ensure the safety of the Straw Hat crew! He yell to them.

The Sun Pirates rally, creating a diversion to aid the Thousand Sunny's escape. Despite the overwhelming odds, Jinbei stands resolute in his commitment to both the crew and their captain.

Meanwhile chopper tends to Luffy, monitoring his condition closely. The tension rises as the Sun Pirates valiantly confront the challenges posed by Big Mom's forces.

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .
To be continued.

(btw if you wanna know when im posting a chapter go ahead and follow my tiktok or Instagram if you want and ill update my Instagram/tiktok when i post or not.

Tiktok: @cupidy1n

Instagram: @cupidy1n  )