The Land of Wano: Encounter with Otama

The ship is caught up in a powerful cyclone, and the winds and waves toss the boat around like a rag doll. The chaos lasts for awhile, and the boat eventually ends up washed up onto the beach. Luffy is also on the ship, and gets thrown around by the stormy seas. By the time the storm is finally over, Luffy is quite exhausted and battered from the incident. After some chaos.

Luffy: Gosh this beach is noisy!

???: Dammit! Baboon kill him later catch him now!! No infact kill him now consequence be damned!!

Baboon: KAYOO!!

Luffy: What!?

Luffy uses a bit of haki to scare the baboon.

Baboon: Kee..

Luffy: Thats much better.

???: Hey!! Why are you wilting under pressure??!

As he say that he gets hit by stick on his head and goes unconscious.

Luffy: What are you doing why are to striking a weird pose..

Otama: Why do you think so?? Its a surrendering pose!! Im surrendering!!

Luffy giggles at the childs claim.

Luffy: Look im not gonna to anything to you~ he ruffles her hair.

Otama: Really?! You won't...then..can i borrow a little bit of your time? Its umm... a good opportunity??

Luffy: Alright kid~

Otama: Otama...thats my name..

Luffy: Alright Otama~

Otama: Mil-let Dum...pling! Here! Eat up baboon!

Luffy: Am i seeing things or did she just pop that out of her cheek.

Baboon: Grayo!!

Otama: Ekk!! What are you doing!!

Otama throws the dumpling into the baboons mouth.

Otama: Now shake! She brings her hand in front of the baboons and he shakes it.

Luffy: Wow! Thats a nice ability

Otama: Yay! I tamed the vicious baboon!

Luffy: Hey, kid this is wano right?! And where are your parents it dangerous here! Why was that guy running after anyway!

Otama: Yes! This is kuri in the land of wano, big bro!! My parents...died when i was a baby, now i live with master in the mountains!

Otama starts to explain why the guy was after her.

Luffy: Oh..

Luffy's stomach grumbles.

Otama: Big bro! thanks for saving me! I wanna make it up to you! please come with im sure that your hungry!

Luffy: Well i am hungry how about i cook for you and then we'll eat together!

Otama: Okay!

Luffy: But first, What am i gonna do about my ship??

Otama: Come with me I'll show you a place to hide it!

Luffy: Okay~

Otama take luffy to the place she was talking about, luffy hides the ship in there.

Otama: There, the ship should be good back there! The bad guys won't find it big brother!

Luffy: Thanks, im really sorry for troubling you, i was pretty sure i had the supplies to cook..

Otama: It's fine! Please let me feed you!

Time skip when they arrive at otama's house.

Luffy: Do you want me to cook it for you?? Otama~

Otama: Nope, I'll do it my self!

Luffy: Alright!

Time skip after the rice is cooked.

Otama: Here you go big bro dig in!

Luffy: Alright...but what about you, did you have some??

Otama: Yep! I cook the rice in sections, and your was taking a long time, so i got impatient and ate already!! She lies.

Luffy: Aww~ I was looking forward to eating with you!

Otama: Im sorry~

Luffy: It's okay~

Otama: Hey, big bro I'll be right back.

Luffy: Alright don't go too far!

Otama: Okay~ Otama climbs down from her house and runs to the river to drink some water to ease her hunger.

Meanwhile a man bursts into the house and points this sword at luffy.

???: Who goes there?!!

Luffy: Im Monkey D Luffy! Nice to meet you mister...

???: You dared to eat the rice!!

Luffy: Umm...yeah i did..

???: You imbecle!!

The mystery man hits Luffy, the hit causing him to be thrown out of the house.

Luffy: Wait, who are you! Whats going on! And why are you hitting me!!

???: Why would you eat the food Otama cooked for you!! Do you know how many days has it been since she had any thing to eat!!

Luffy: What!?

???: SHE WEAVES HATS, DAY IN AND OUT......EARNING JUST BARELY ENOUGH COINS TO SURVIVE THE DAY, IF SHE SELLS THE WHOLE ALLOTMENT!! AT BEST, SHE GETS AN OCCASIONAL MEAL OF CRUDE MILLET......EXCEPT FOR THE TWO DAYS A YEAR SHE IS ABLE TO HAVE RICE... HER DAY OF BIRTH AND THE NEW YEAR'S DAY!! I SENT HER TO THE MARKET TO GET SOME RICE FOR HER EIGHT BIRTHDAY!!

Otama comes running in.

Otama: Master stop it!! Leave him alone! Have mercy on me for cooking the rice without permission. She says while crying.

Otama: But he saved my life thats why!! I'll weave a bunch more hat! Have mercy master!!!

Suddenly Otama coughs up water and goes unconscious.

Luffy: Otama!!

Luffy runs up to her and puts her head in his lap.

Master: No! She didn't!!

Luffy: What wrong with her!!

The old guy explains whats water in the current town that they are staying in.

Master: Thats why she chooses ti wait here for a pirate named Ace.

Luffy: What...you don't mean Portgas D Ace do you?? He asks Otama who regained her consciousness.