The Mysterious Waters: Koi Fish Guidance

Time skip 4 days, Luffy is perfectly fine now as heals his boday somehow.

Luffy, now fully recovered, stretches and grins with his usual energy.

Luffy: Alright! Im all better now!

Chopper: We can see that. He giggles.

Nami: Honestly it's weird how your body heals after eating meat..

Luffy: Meat always does wonders! It's like a secret power-up.

Chopper, still amazed at Luffy's rapid recovery, shakes his head with a smile.

Chopper: Your metabolism is truly something else, Luffy. Meat or not, it's impressive. It's probably related to your devil fruit, i wanna do a bit of research on this I'll be back guys!

With that chopper leaves leaving the two of them alone.

Nami: Who would've thought, the secret to your strength is a good serving of meat.

Nami, smirks and adds a playful comment.

Nami: Well, I'm just glad you're back to causing chaos, Captain~

Luffy: Yeah~ I hope that your looking forward to the trouble im about to cause you when we reach wano~ He gives her a teasing wink.

As Luffy winks at her, she feels a flutter in her heart, and she can't help but blush. She can't tell whats the meaning of " the trouble I'm about to cause you." Does he mean in a romantic way???

Nami: Trouble or not, I can handle anything, Captain. Just focus on not causing too much chaos, alright? We've got a long journey ahead.

Luffy: Can you really handle it~ He says it to nami while mouthing the word "Darling~" at the end.

Nami, caught off guard by Luffy's endearing gesture, her blush deepens, but she tries to play it cool.

Nami: Yes~ yes i can~

Luffy, grinning mischievously, steps closer to Nami.

Luffy: Well, then my navigator, I'll try not you trouble you as much if meat is on the line~

Nami: Luffy, you're not making any sense.

Luffy slightly tiltes his head to the right to give a signal to nami, to look at the incoming brook and sanji.

Nami: Ohh~ She says that in a whisper.

Nami: Yep! Totally~ I'll ask sanji to cook a lots of meat for you, if you stay out of trouble.

Luffy: Really!! Then I'm definitely staying out of trouble!

Brook: Guys shouldn't we be contacting kin'emon by now??

Luffy: Oh! Yeah~ I forgot about it lets call him right now!

Luffy pick up the transponder snail and starts to speak.

Luffy: Hello?! This is luffy speaking come in!!

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  .

Luffy keep trying to get a response from the transponder snail. After a while.

Luffy: Nope! No response!

Carrot: Hey, guys i see an island!

Sanji: What do you want to do luffy, should we wait for kin'emons reply??

Luffy: Forget it lets keep going!!

Nami: Well, I'd love to kerp us moving forward but..Im getting a really bad vibe from the pattern of these waves, I've never seen any like this before..

Nami: The ways these winds are rolling it can't be just from wind currents..not only is the sea menacing but look at the weather!

Brook: Its probably best to avoid the storm. Shall we hang back for now....?

Luffy: Why would you say that brook come on lets go to Wano!!

Brook: Why would you willing drag you crew in danger!

Nami: But kin'emon really did warn us about this..

Brook: What the weather is always gonna be bad we have no choice to go through it!! If the samurai are all mighty and its harder to get in, no wonder it's a closed nation!!

Octopus: POMP!

Chopper comes outside from his medocal room after finding nothing about luffy's condition with meat.

Chopoer; Huh! What is that!

Luffy: Its an octopus!

Nami: When did it get on the ship!

Chopper: Ahhh! A school of fish!!

Sanji: They're koi fish! But wait why are there koi fish in the ocean!

Nami: Aren't they freash water fish how can they survive..

Luffy holds on to one to the fishes.

The crew: Luffy what are you doing!!

Luffy: They are gonna lead us through these waves!!

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  .

To be continued

(Question should i make luffy a prince or not??)

(btw if you wanna know when im posting a chapter go ahead and follow my tiktok or Instagram if you want and ill update my Instagram/tiktok when i post or not.

Tiktok: @cupidy1n

Instagram: @cupidy1n  )