Whispers of Love, Interrupted

Luffy takes off the apron and then goes to call the crew for lunch, while Nami serves the pasta that he made.

Luffy: Everyone, lunch is ready!! Nami cooked for us!!

Everyone: Coming!!

Chopper: Thank God, Luffy is back to normal again. He says to Brook.

Brook: I agree as well, Yhohoho!

They all head to the kitchen, where Nami has served the pasta. She hears their footsteps and smiles, knowing that they're about to try the food that Luffy made. She is proud to be able to share this creation of his with the others, and can't wait to see their reactions to the delicious meal he created.

Everyone: yumm! Nami you made this your such an amazing cook.

Everyone: Yum! Nami, you made this. You're such an amazing cook.

They say this while digging into the pasta and enjoying the flavor. Nami smiles proudly, happy that her effort was appreciated by the rest of the crew. There are several positive reviews of the pasta, as the crew compliments the sauce and the texture of the pasta. It seems that everyone enjoyed the meal that Luffy cooked. Nami looks at Luffy.

Nami: Yep! I did make that.

Brook: Luffy-san, aren't you going to eat?

He looks at Luffy, who seems to be just standing in the kitchen, observing the scene. He seems happy that everyone enjoyed the pasta, but isn't eating a plate for himself. Brook seems concerned and asks him why he isn't eating the delicious meal that he cooked. Luffy simply smiles and continues to watch the crew eat, looking happy to see the positive reaction.

Luffy: I will, won't you serve a plate for me Nami?... He says with a smirk.

She quickly grabs a plate and serves Luffy some pasta, smiling happily as she presents it to him.

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  ・    。  .

Time skip after the crew has eaten and left the kitchen, and Luffy is currently washing the dishes.

Nami sees Luffy washing the dishes and is surprised. It's not typical for him to help out with the housework.

Nami: Do you want some help?...Captian~ She says, standing behind him.

Luffy turns around and holds her hand, looking at her lovingly. He smiles and rubs his thumb across her hand.

Luffy: Ah!...Navigator-san~ I don't want your beautiful soft hands to be ruined by these dishes.

He says this while kissing her hand. Nami blushes at the idea of him wanting to protect her. Nami's heart melts at Luffy's sweet words and actions. She can't help but smile, her cheeks turning a shade of pink.

Luffy: You look so cute when you're flustered like that, Navigator-san~

He seems to enjoy teasing her and making her blush at his words. His tone seems a bit flirtatious, which gets a shy and embarrassed reaction from Nami.

Luffy: Alright I need to go back to washing the dishes. He says, letting go of her hand.

Then suddenly Luffy turns towards Nami with a playful smirk on his face.

Luffy: Hey, Navigator-san. Are you enjoying the sight of me doing the dishes?

Nami's face turns bright red at Luffy's teasing. She can hardly believe that he is actually flirting with her, and she feels a mixture of embarrassment and excitement.

Nami manages to stammer out a response.

Nami: W-Well, I-I, um...

Luffy's eyes light up at her stammering. He knows he's made her flustered and he's enjoying every minute of it. He reaches out and brushes a strand of hair behind her ear, his thumb lingering on her skin a moment longer than necessary.

Luffy: Don't worry, I won't be long.

He then turns away from her and continues washing the dishes, his eyes dancing with a mischievous glint as he whistles a tune to himself. Nami stands there for a moment, trying to regain her composure. She's never had anyone flirt with her like that before, and her heart is racing. She's not sure how to react but doesn't want to ruin the moment. She watches Luffy as he continues to wash the dishes, taking in the sight of his playful demeanor. She can't help but smile to herself, feeling a mix of attraction and affection for her captain. After Luffy finishes washing the dishes, he turns around and grabs Nami in a sudden and passionate embrace, surprising her with his intense kiss.

Nami is taken aback by this sudden move, but quickly relaxes into the embrace, enjoying Luffy's unexpected show of affection. They stand like this for a moment, embracing each other, and Luffy's hands begin to caress Nami's face and hair.

Nami then puts her hands on Luffy's cheeks and looks up at his eyes.

Nami: Captain... You really have a way with words, before kissing him passionately again.

As they continue to kiss, Luffy suddenly picks up Nami and places her on the kitchen shelf, adjusting himself in between her legs.

Nami looks surprised as her boyfriend suddenly picks her up, and then she realizes what he's doing. She can feel his body close to hers, and she wraps her arms around his neck as they continue to kiss. Soon Luffy moves his mouth to her neck creating some love bites. Nami shivers from Luffy's gentle kisses on her neck. Her heart is beating fast, and she can feel her pulse rushing through her body. She loves the feeling

Luffy: Your skin is so soft...

He says this as he looks at Nami, admiring her soft skin during their intimate moment. He seems to be in a loving mood and wants to compliment her on how soft her skin is while their bodies are touching in this position. It appears that he's enjoying their intimate moment together, and wants to make her feel sexy and loved. Suddenly there is a knock on the door, Who could it be??

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  ・    。  .

To be continued