Starry Confessions and Morning Revelations

Luffy stops in his tracks and blushes.

Luffy: I love you too. Ugh your making me wanna stay~

Nami: Well if you want, i could stay in your room~

Luffy: Even if, i have night duty today. How about tomorrow??

Nami: Okay~

Luffy: I'll see you around then, i love you.❤

Nami: I love you too.❤

Luffy: Take care of my hat.

Nami: I will~

He continues walking, a bright smile on his face.

As he walks away, the night sky starts to light up with the meteor shower. As the door closed behind her, Nami, feeling a sense of peace and contentment. She holds the hat close, being as quite as she can be headed to the bed 🛏 her and robin shared, and slowly lifted up the covers not to wake robin up. She laid on her bed 🛏 smiling 😊 to herself as she thinks about the perfect night she just had with her boyfriend, Luffy.

The next day.
Sanji woke up early and started to have breakfast for the crew pancakes 🥞 for nami and robin with some coffee ☕, eggs🍳 and bacon 🥓 for the rest of the crew including law and some plain meat 🍖 for the captain and additional sandwichs🥪.

Sanji: Everyone breakfast is ready.

Luffy was the first person to come for breakfast.

Luffy: Whats for breakfast sanji!

Sanji: The usual, meet 🍖 and orange juice🧃 for you.

Luffy: Sweet!! Lets wait for everyone to come.

Sanji: Wait a second, did you say you will wait for everyone.

Luffy: Yea, is something wrong??

Sanji: HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED LUFFY!!

luffy: It was a part of my training.

The second one to come for breakfast was franky with his flashy entrance.

Franky: Super! Morning everybody!

Sanji&luffy: Morning!

Just like that everyone started to arrive for breakfast including law and were all surprised at how luffy was waiting and luffy had to explain evey single time. The last one to arrive at the table was nami.

The crew: Morning nami!

Nami: Morning!

Luffy: Morning navigator~ he says with a smirk😏

Nami: Morning captin~

Nami takes a seat at the table, a smile on her face. She looks around at the rest of the crew, taking in their conversations and the delicious scent of Sanji's cooking.

Robin: Whats with the hat nami?🤨

Nami: Oh, umm, I was feeling a bit sad yesterday so luffy gave it to me.she makes up a lie.

Robin: Oh, are you okay now. Robin says knowing that nami is lying.

Nami: Yep!

After everyone has eaten and the table is cleared, the crew heads to their respective stations for the day's duties.

Nami makes her way to the navigation🧭 table, where she greets her map 🗺 and starts to chart their course. She feels a sense of happiness and contentment, knowing that she has a loving partner at her side and a crew of devoted friends to journey with. Suddenly luffy comes inside the map room.

Nami: Luffy!

Luffy: Shhh. He places a finger on her lips🤫

Nami: What are you doing here!? There are gonna find out about our relationship if you keep risking things like this.

Luffy: Shhh🤫, I know I know, I just wanted to see you~

Nami rolls her eyes🙄, but can't help but smile🙂. She can't stay mad at Luffy for long. She looks at him, trying to decide what to say, but he quickly moves in close and places a kiss on her lips, cutting off their conversation before it even starts.

After a bit, they pulled away from the kiss and both looked like they were trying to catch their breaths.

Nami: That felt really nice~

Luffy: Yeah~ looks like my hat is suiting you. He smirks😏.

Nami: I guess~ it make me feel closer to you.

Luffy: If thats the reason ill let you borrow it often~

Nami: I'd like that~ now go you don't wanna get caught~

Luffy: Okay, okay i guess i will~ see you at night😘.

Nami: Okay~ now go!

Luffy: Im going.

As nami sees luffy leaving she cant help but giggle at her cute captain's childish face.

To be continued
(Sorry for the short chapter.)