Playfull bonds in the tree tops

After an hour of rest, Luffy begins to regain his strength, fueled by the doctor's care and Nami's unwavering support. The makeshift bandage around his wound holds, and he's determined to press on.

Luffy: Thanks for the patch-up. Let's keep moving, Nami.

Nami gives him a concerned look but nods, understanding Luffy's sense of urgency.

Nami: We need to be cautious, Luffy. This is a serious injury. She says pointing towards the wound.

Luffy grins confidently.

Luffy: No worries, Nami. I've bounced back from worse.

Nami: I know, but still..

Luffy: It's gonna be okay, don't blame yourself for my injury. He gives her a big smile.

Nami's worry softens as she takes in Luffy's reassuring smile.

Nami: Just promise me you'll be careful, alright?

Luffy chuckles, giving a playful salute.

Luffy: Promise! Now, let's get going.

Nami: Alright, lets get you up on the tree.

Luffy: Wait...before we go....since no one is here from our crew...can i have a kiss??

Nami's expression shifts from concern to surprise at Luffy's unexpected request. She raises an eyebrow, half amused and half exasperated.

Nami: Seriously, Luffy? Now?

Luffy: Do you know how hard it is for me to hold myself back every time I see you on deck? I'm practically starved for your kisses.

Luffy is being super dramatic and quite flirtatious, as he is expressing a strong desire for Nami's kisses and is teasing her about them. He is expressing his admiration for Nami and his desire for her, which is making her feel pretty flustered at the moment.

Nami rolls her eyes, but a small smirk plays on her lips.

Nami: Oh! Really? What about at night then? I always sleep in your room and you give me a lot of kisses~ She says while teasing him.

Nami is flirting back to him and teasing him at the same time, by mentioning that at night she always sleeps in his room and he gives her a lot of kisses. She is being playful and coy, while also showing interest in those kisses that he's apparently giving her.

Luffy: Well... Umm... That's besides the point! Are you not going to give your boyfriend a kiss when he's injured?? He pouts, looking at her while waiting for a kiss.

Nami, unable to resist Luffy's pout and dramatic plea, lets out a playful laugh.

Nami smirks, enjoying the playful banter with Luffy. She leans in with a smirk of her own, teasing him further.

Nami: Boyfriend, huh? Well, I suppose a quick one wouldn't hurt.

She presses a brief kiss on his lips, savoring the moment of playful affection.

Nami: There, happy now?

Luffy grins widely, looking more satisfied than ever.

Luffy: Yep! Lets climb on top of the tree.

Luffy wraps his arm around Nami's waist and stretches his other hand onto the tree top, causing the pair of them get up onto the tree.

Nami: Luffy! You were supposed to be resting!

Luffy: Alright Alright, I won't do it again!

The playful exchange between Luffy and Nami continues as they climb onto the tree. Nami, still amused by Luffy's antics, can't help but shake her head.

Nami: You're impossible, you know that?

Luffy grins, unapologetic.

Luffy: But you love it.

Nami smirks, conceding to the truth in his words.

Nami: Yeah, I do.

As they reach a sturdy branch, Nami takes a moment to appreciate the view, the forest stretching out beneath them. Luffy, though recovering, remains mindful of his injury.

Nami: You should lay down. She says with a concerned and serious tone.

Luffy leans his head and body over to rest them on Nami's lap. His eyes are closed, and he seems relaxed and comfortable in this position, finally giving him a chance to rest and fully recover from the injury. Nami can feel his head resting against her lap, as he leans in close to her and becomes comfortable in her embrace.

Nami gently runs her fingers through Luffy's hair, providing a comforting touch as he rests his head on her lap. The playful banter gives way to a more tender moment between them. The sounds of the forest surround them, creating a peaceful atmosphere.

Nami: Just rest, Luffy.

Luffy, in a half-dreamy state, mumbles affectionately.

Luffy: Hmmm~ I love you.

Nami gazes down at Luffy, a soft smile on her lips.

Nami: I love you too.😁

Tree: Guys...I think i see the guy sanji...

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  .

To be continued