Cell Conversations: Reckless Plans

╭────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╮

Eustass: Hah! I've heard my share of rumors too, Straw Hat. But let's focus on getting out of this mess first. Any brilliant plans bouncing around that rubbery head of yours?

Luffy grins, stretching his arms confidently.

Luffy: Not yet~ but when bust out of here hell is gonna break lose. You up for it?

Eustass chuckles.

Eustass: As long as it involves some chaos and fighting involved, count me in. Let's make this a good fight, Straw Hat.

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  .

Time skip after 7 hours.

There is moment near the luffy's cell, luffy's senses perk up to find the movement.

Luffy: Whose there?!

Eustass: What are you doing luffy, there is no one there.

Luffy: I saw someone move.

Suddenly someone comes an stands right outside luffy's cell.

Raizo: Luffy-dono! Its me Raizo! He says in a loud whisper.

Luffy: Oh..hey Raizo, what are you doing here? See i told you someone was there Eustass.

Eustass: Yeah yeah.

Raizo: Its good to see you alive! He said in a loud whisper.

Luffy: Im alive yay! Its so fun! Stuck in prison, sometimes i wonder what i would do if i wasn't an idiot.

Eustass: Straw-hat..

Raizo: Luffy-dono. I know that your worried about your crew, they're alive.

Luffy takes a sigh for relief.

Luffy: Do you really think that your in disguise like that.

Eustass: Yeah, like there not gonna find you any minute now.

Raizo: I mean that's how we were disguises in wano.

Luffy: Well if no one is recognizing you like that i guess it fine, anyways how are things looking outside.

Raizo: Law-dono also got captured and we can't find him anywhere.

Luffy: I would expect that, it all happened because i went crazy. He mumbles to himself.

Eustass: What! Law is here Luffy you didn't tell me about that.

Luffy: Don't you read the newspaper, me and him have an alliance, so ofcourse he's gonna be here! And be quite do you want him to get caught. He whispers loudly.

Eustass: Yeah, right sorry. Your right i dont read newspapers, except if it's about my or your bounty.

Luffy: You check up on my bounty?

Eustass: You don't? What kind of a friend are you?

Luffy: Unlike you i read newspapers all the time so i know what your bounty is.

Eustass: Oh yeah! Whats my bounty right now!

Luffy: 1.2 billion berries.

Eustass: Hmph! Your right, you beat me by 300 million.

Luffy: Anways, continue Raizo.

Raizo: Yeah right! We are all working to gather all our allies that are present in wano, your girlfriend and (Ninja's name) are working on gathering information, and i am going to find out where they have kept the keys to your hand cuffs.

Eustass: Oooo~ so you finally confessed to her luffy~

Luffy: Shut it! Eustass! He says blushing.

Raizo: Alright, Luffy-dono, we need you to stay put and not do anything reckless.

Luffy: Yeah, yeah, I know, I'll behave... maybe.

Raizo: Your girlfriend told me to say that.

Luffy: Okay fine! I will!

Eustass: Oooo~ listening to your girlfriend already~

Luffy: Shut it! Eustass, you know i can choose to let you rot here for the rest of your life~ He says smirking.

Eustass: You wouldn't dare!

Luffy: I can, and i will.

Eustass: How can you do this to your best friend like that. He says gasps dramatically.

Luffy: Raizo, while your at it get the keys for his cuffs too.

Raizo: Alright! Luffy-dono I'll see you later.

Luffy: Goodbye.

Raizo quickly disappears into the shadows, leaving Luffy and Eustass alone in the dimly lit cell.

Eustass: So, Straw Hat, any more surprises? Like you and your girlfriend planning to get married?

Luffy: No! At least not yet, don't worry you will be the first person, expect my crew to know when that happens.

Eustass: Why can't i be the first person to know when that happens.

Luffy: Cause your not in my crew and I'd have to send you a letter which will take days for it to arrive.

Eustass raises an eyebrow.

Eustass: A letter? Seriously, Straw Hat? In this age of transponder snails, you'd send a letter?

Luffy: I dont want the marines listening, to our conversation.

Eustass smirks.

Eustass: Your getting smarter and smarter every day.

Luffy: You know i pretend to be dumb, even you fell for it.

Eustass laughs heartily.

Eustass: Well, your act is convincing, Straw Hat. Keeps everyone on their toes.

Luffy grins mischievously.

Luffy: Exactly! And it's more fun this way. So, what are you gonna do once you get out wano?

Eustass: Battle Shanks.

Luffy: Again? Exactly how many time have you done that.

Eustass: Its not been that many time, well i guess it has since this is going to be my 4th try.

Luffy: I don't think that you will ever win against him.

Eustass: Hey! You won't be saying that when i will win.

Luffy: Yeah, and thats gonna take how many tries, a 100?

Eustass: I will win this time!

Luffy: We'll see about that.

╰────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╯

To be continued.