Dressrosa Bound: A Devil Fruit's Echoes

( sorry for the short chapter most of the stuff from punk hazard i didn't include in the previous chapters so please forgive me)

The two girls made their way to the kitchen, where they were greeted by a smiling Sanji, who was busily cooking up a storm.

Sanji: Good morning~ nami swaann~ and Robin chwan~

Nami: Good morning sanji-kun.

Robin: Morning sanji.

Sanji: Here you guys go pancakes for teo beautiful ladies.

Robin&nami: Thanks.

Ussop: Guys today's news paper is here.

Law: Hand it to me.

Ussop hands Law the new paper.

Law: So he quit the warlords.

Luffy: He did.

Law: Yea.

After breakfast.

The transponder snail rings.

Luffy: Its ringing.

Mingo: It's me... i quit the warlords.

Zoro: Thats him.

Brook: he picked up!

Luffy: Dolflamingo!

Ussop: Shhh! Be quite guys he will hear you!!

Luffy: Hello this is Monkey D Luffy!! speaking the future king of the Pirates!! Mingo!!

Ussop: We just told you to be quite!!

Luffy: SO YOU'RE THE BOSS OF THIS DING-DONG CAESAR, WHO WAS DOING SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS TO BROWNBEARD AND THOSE KIDS, RIGHT?!! WE'RE GIVING CAESAR BACK, SINCE THAT WAS THE DEAL!! BUT IF YOU EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN, I'M COMING AFTER YOU THIS TIME!!!

Mingo: Straw hat Luffy! What have to been up to these past two years... Since your brother's tragic death? What was his name oh! Right, Portgas D Ace.

Luffy: dont you dare mention my with your dirty mouth!

Mingo: Hee Hee Hee I've been eager to meet you. As it happens that I've got something that i highly suspect....You'll be desperate to get your hands on.

Luffy: Like what!?

Mingo: The "Mera Mera No Mi" fruit.

Luffy: Ace's devil fruit. he said almost in a whisper.

Luffy: I WILL NOT LET YOU HAVE IT!!

Law take the phone away from luffy

Law: Stick to the topic, joker. We'll give you caeser as agreed.

Luffy sits on the floor mad at mingo clearly very hurt. In the mean time nami gets luffy's hat from his room and places on top of his head.

Luffy: Thanks Nami.

Nami: Are you okay, do you wanna talk about it?

Luffy: I just can't believe that, that bastard has ace's devil fruit!

Nami: It's gonna be okay, we'll get it back. She rubs his back.

Law is talking to mingo.

Mingo: Thats a smart move, for your own sake. If you try to vanish on me after this... even you know what dire consequences are waiting for you!

Mingo: Hee Hee Hee! First step.... You show me that my valuable business partner is unharmed.

Caesar: JOKER!! I can't believe that you quit, all for little old--

Law: Eight hours from now! Greenbit, The lone island north of dressrosa! On the beach of the south eastern shore!! We'll leave caeser there three in the afternoon. You may retrieve him at your leisure. There will be no other contact.

Mingo: Hee Hee Hee! What a shame-- i was planning to share a drink with you now that your all grown up..

Law hung up on him.

Sanji: Wait we didn't get a chance to specify the people he could bring!! What if he shows up with his entire crew?!

Law: If he does it wont be a problem. For the purpose of the plan handing caeser is.. already just a decoy.

Ussop: Meaning to destroy the smile factory while he's busy with caeser!

Law: Right...The problem is we dont know where it is.

Franky: How can we possibly fail to find somethin' as huge as a factory? It'll be super obvious. One laser beem from me and poof!!

Law: for some reason, that was the only information that i wasn't able to get.

Nami: The factory is crucial to them isn't it. There must be some secret behind it.

Kiamon: Sir, Law spoke of greenbit but...

Law: Don't worry we'll land the ship at dressrosa, After all we need to get back a devil fruit isn't that right Luffy.

Luffy: Really you'll do that for me!

Law: yes.

Luffy: Thank you i appreciate it very much.

Law: Its fine. So here's what we're gonna do, Luffy you kiamon, zoro, sanji and franky will go into town to find out about the factory,and destroy it. Alos you guys are gonna find out about the mera mera no fruit, which is probably going to be in the colosseum, so your probably gonna have to fight for it.

Luffy: Oh! I'm ready to fight for it.

Law: Great, while the rest of you are gonna come with me to drop off caeser.

The rest of the creaw: okay~

Luffy: By the way traffy have to been to this place before dress-olga.

Law: No its his kingdom.

Luffy: Hee Hee i smell an adventure!! I cant wait to get to dressrosa!! And i wanna see wano soon too!!

To be continued.