☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

CHAPTER 2: Unveiling Shadows: Bonds of Grief and Strength

Nami sighed, feeling exhausted. "Gosh, so tired right now," she yawned.

Robin observed, "Looks like someone didn't get sleep last night."

Nami: Yeah, she sighs.

Robin: Were you perhaps thinking about Luffy all night? She smirks.

Nami nodded, "Yeah," sighing. "I caught Luffy smoking last night."

Robin, surprised, questioned, "Luffy? He isn't the type to smoke, are you sure?"

Nami revealed the evidence, showing the pack of cigarettes she took from him. "I took these from him last night."

Robin raised an eyebrow, examining the pack of cigarettes. "That's unusual for Luffy. Wonder what's going on with him."

Robin: How did you catch him?

Nami explained, "I heard some rustling on the deck and found him there. He looked a bit off, and that's when I saw him with these cigarettes; he wasn't even trying to hide it."

Robin nodded thoughtfully, "Seems like something might be bothering him. Have you talked to him about it?"

Nami: I did. He told me that he started smoking after Ace's death, and he gets nervous when not smoking. I asked him why, but he just stared at me.

Robin sighed, "That's quite unlike Luffy. Maybe there's a deeper issue he's not comfortable sharing. Keep an eye on him, Nami."

Nami: And then he stood up. Of course, I stood up too and asked him if he was okay. He stepped back, Robin; was looking nervous and was even stuttering.

Robin's concern deepened, "Stuttering? That's not typical for Luffy. It seems like there's more going on beneath the surface." She thinks to herself but, then smirks at Nami.

Robin: Really now~

Nami: Yes.

Nami: Then, he started to look for his cigarettes, but I took them away when he wasn't looking. He was like, "Nami, give them back." Then he got really close to me to take the cigarettes away but then he was looking at my lips. He even put his hand on my neck to bring me closer, but then he realized what he was doing and ran away.

Nami blushed, "I didn't expect him to act like that."

Robin's eyes widened in surprise, "I think he likes you."

Nami: You really think so?

Robin: I know so.

Nami blushed deeper, "I don't know what to do. It's all so unexpected."

Robin advised, "Take it slow. He might need someone to help him through the pain of losing Ace. Just be there for him, Nami."

Nami nodded, "Thanks, Robin. I'll try to understand him better."