Protective Bonds and Urgent Wounds

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Cracker: Well well well look who we have here, Straw hat Luffy.

Luffy: Do I really have to fight you~

Cracker: Going right towards the point are we~ He says with a smirk.

Luffy: Yeah~ gotta go find my friend quickly now.

Cracker: That is if you get out if here alive.

Luffy: Nami..go and hide please i want you to protect yourself while i fight him.

Nami: Alright..be safe Luffy.

Cracker: Awww..is that your little girlfriend.

Luffy: That is none of your business! Shall we get started~ He clenched his fists.

Cracker: Sure~ But i would like to do something first. He says with a mischievous grin.

Luffy: Like what??

Cracker: Like knocking your girlfriend out!

Without any warning, Cracker unleashes a sudden attack with his sword, aiming towards Nami. Luffy immediately jumps in front of her to protect her, blocking the sharp blade with his body and taking the hit instead of her. He gets stabbed on the side of his stomach, which is a painful and serious injury. However, he doesn't seem to care about that in the moment, as his focus is on protecting Nami at all costs.

Nami: LUFFY!!!

Luffy: Nami... Go and find a hiding place. Don't come out, unless I call you. He says while holding his wound, and looking at her with a caring and worried expression on his face.

Nami: But-

Luffy: NOW!!

Nami: Alright... She runs inside the forest.

Luffy: Your fighting me big guy!

Cracker: Thats and nice weakness you have there~

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Time skip

Nami: Luffy!! She runs up and hugs him tightly, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

Luffy: Ow! He says while holding his wound, looking at her with a painful expression.

Nami removes herself from the hug so she can care for him more effectively.

Nami: We need to find a doctor! She says with a tone of panic and urgency, reflecting her increasing concern for Luffy's condition.

Luffy: I'm fine, the wound just needs to be bandaged.

Nami: You are clearly not fine!

Luffy: I really am fine. I have been through worse.

Nami: That's true, but we still need to find some bandages. Hey! Tree guy! Where can we get some bandages?

Tree: Probably in town.

Luffy: What's the deal with the huge tree anyways?

Nami: They were scared of Lola's vivre card, so I took them as hostages. I figured out that Lola was Big Mom's daughter.

Nami is explaining the situation to Luffy, since he wasn't aware of it previously. She's letting him know that the tree men were scared of Lola's vivre card, and that she had taken them as hostages as a result. She also explains that she has figured out that Lola is Big Mama's daughter, which is information that Luffy definitely needs to know.

Nami: Come on, tree man! Carry me and Luffy into town.

Nami is being pretty assertive towards the tree man, ordering them to carry her and Luffy into town. She is taking command of the situation, and is not letting the tree men think for themselves or make their own decisions in this situation. She is also making it clear that she wants them to do this, as her tone is demanding and leaving little room for the tree man to refuse her request.

Tree: Alright😔.

As they make their way to the town, Nami continues to support Luffy, who's visibly in pain but maintains his stubborn determination. The tree man moves swiftly, carrying them through the forest with surprising agility. Nami keeps a watchful eye on Luffy's wound, occasionally checking on him.

Nami: Hang in there, Luffy. We'll get you patched up soon.

Luffy grins, showing a mix of pain and resilience.

Luffy: Yeah, just need a quick patch job. Nothing I can't handle.

The town comes into view, bustling with activity. Nami spots a makeshift clinic and directs the tree man towards it.

Nami: Take us there, tree guy. We need a doctor.

Luffy: You lied.

Nami: I had too...

Inside the clinic, the doctor assesses Luffy's wound, expressing concern about the severity.

Doctor: This is a deep cut. He needs proper treatment, lay him down.

Nami, meanwhile, paces nervously, her mind filled with worry. The doctor skillfully tends to Luffy's injury, and the atmosphere in the room grows tense.

Nami: (thinking) He always puts himself in harm's way for others. I can't lose him like this.

Luffy: Ow!

Doctor: Just hold still!

Luffy: Did you really have to bring me here??

Nami: Yep! Plus its just a patch you isn't that right doc.

Doctor: Yes, but he at least needs an hour of rest.

Nami: See~ Don't worry we will reach sanji in time, or if we can't you can break in like you always do.

Luffy: Alright..

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

(P.s: Thank you guys so much for 1k reads im am really glad that you guys loved this story😁)