Rescue in Chaos: Big Mom's Surprise Entry

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Queen: Look at that!! they're all losing their marbles!! Laughing their head off at the execution of their former daimyo!! This is just cruel Orochi!!

Hyo: Lord Yasuie...I had no idea that he was still alive... He says crying.

Luffy: There...must be some reason.... right? No matter who that guy was... No one deserves to get laughed at...their death...

Person: Master, we have got more criminals from the flower capital.

Queen:  Criminals?! Who is it Bakanuki?!

Bakanuki: Well... It's Kamazo the manslayer, who apparently failed in duty to protect the shogun. 

Person: Lord Orochi said we can do whatever we want with him!!

Person 2: and can you believe it they have caught Eustass Kid!!

Person 3: the punishment for escaping is death!!

Luffy: Ah∼ so they have caught you already Jaggy∼

Eustass: Shut up straw hat!!

Queen: I don't believe this, how dumb can this get!!

Person 4: Actually, he was shouting and rushing at us... We shot him a few times and he didn't try to run so here we are!!

Person 5: I wonder, did he forget that he had seastone cuffs on!!

Luffy: Woah!! What's wrong with you Killer?! You used to hate the way you laughed!!

Eustass: Killer what's wrong with you... You would beat anyone who mocked at half to death! That's why you put that mask on... So what happened to you!! where did everyone go!! Answer me!! Talk to me, Killer!! What did they do to make you act like this!! Who did this to my partner!! 

Eustass and Killer get dragged to the sinking machine and got tied upside down, queen then orders the guard to keep sinking them which makes Luffy super angry.

Queen: Alright folks the break is over!! let's resume the sumo inferno!!

Luffy clutches his fits.

Luffy: Old man hyo I think it's time for us to escape. He says in an angry tone.

hyo: HUH!? How are we gonna do that!!

Queen: What was that Straw hat?! Anyway, there is a new rule as long as you stay alive they stay in the water!

Luffy suddenly punches Queen.

Queen: You bastard What was that for!!

Luffy: Old man Hyo we are escaping this time!!

Guard: Master Queen!! Master Queen!! we have lost communication with the guards!!

Queen: WHAT!! Move! and make sure Strawhat doesn't escape.

Guard: Yes! Master Queen.

Queen starts to walk towards the south gate.

Person 4: huh? what was that sound!! It came from the south gate!!

Luffy: There here. He says with a smirk.

Suddenly big mom burts through the gates.

Queen: BIG MOM!! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!! THEY SAID THEY SANK HER SHIP!!

Luffy: I wonder how she ended up with them??

Big mom: Come on Otama I smell red bean soup!!

Luffy: Old man hyo! bring your neck here!

Hyo: Okay?

Hyo gets closer to Luffy and Luffy grabs his collar and breaks it with Haki.

Hyo: WOAH!! how did you do that?!

Luffy: Don't worry about it!

Then Luffy breaks his collar with haki.

Guard: Master Queen Straw has broken free from the Cuffs!!

Queen: WHAT!!

Luffy: Hey you!

Guard 1: Me!

Luffy; Yes you! hand over your sword

The guard hands Luffy his sword. Then Luffy uses that sword and haki to cut the chains that are sinking Eustass and Killer.

Eustass: Hey! What was that for, you didn't have to drop me into the water, I almost drowned!

Luffy: Eustass be grateful that I let you down from there after you left without me!

Eustass: Unlike you, I was worried for my crew cause I didn't know where they were!!

Luffy: Hey! I was worried for my crew!

Eustass: You were more worried about Nami. You even were sulking that "Nami" didn't say I love you!

Luffy: Okay, okay I get it, and shut up we don't talk about that!

Raizo: While you two are arguing Big Mom has defeated Queen!

Luffy&Eustass: And!!!

Raizo: Stop being reckless!! You fools!! She might come for us next!!

Luffy: She's just looking for red bean soup, give it to her.

Raizo: That is if we find some!!

Nami: Luffy!!!! Where are you!!

Luffy: Am I hearing things or is Nami here??

(I changed the part so nami is here now to witness the hot luffy scene according to some of you.)

Eustass: No, you aren't...

Luffy: Wait I see her, this is where we part ways Eustass!

Eustass: No! This definitely isn't the place we part ways, we need to find the keys to my cuffs, and there is a whole battle lef- And he's gone.

Luffy: Nami what are you doing here?!

Nami: Luffy! Oh my god! Thank goodness you are okay! She hugs him.

Nami: And why are you half-naked? She blushes seeing his abs.

Luffy: I was wrestling 😅 but anyways why are you here???

Nami: We managed to gather enough information about this prison and its layout. I couldn't just sit around waiting for news, so we came to rescue you! And I needed to make sure that you were okay...

Luffy: Alright I understand but why is big mom here???

Nami then explains what happened and their inaction with Big Mom.

( my lovely readers please enjoy some happy chapters😈😈😈)

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅