Clash of Titans: Luffy's Brave Stand Against Kaido

╭────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╮

Luffy: Stay safe, Nami.

Namj: Huh?

Luffy kisses nami and runs off to okobore town. Meanwhile Nami blushes at the sudden kiss.

Nami: Where are you going Luffy!!

Kin'emon: Luffy-dono?!

Nami: Gosh! Dang it! All he wants is his straw hat and fights!

Brook: Thats not all nami, Yohoho!

Nami: Huh? What do you mean??

Brook: "Stay safe, nami." He tries to mock luffy.

Brook: Isn't that enough proof that your important to him too~

Nami blushes harder at brook's comment.

Nami: Well...Umm...Anyways we have to go after him, who knows what trouble he'll cause.

Law: Dont chase him!! I'll go!!! If anyone else gets exposed they'll know that all of is are here!! Be rational. We were the only one's that were spotted. Dont worry your plan is still safe kin'emon.

Kin'emon: Then what will you do!!

Law: I wish i could just let him go, but he's all gotten himself involved with the people of this nation. If he acts out of emotion then it'll effect the plan, tgere is no point of an alliance then, I'll go handle him. Dont show yourselves in public!!

With that law runs towards the direction that luffy was headed in.

Bepo: Captain!!

Sanji: Apart for mere hours, and what does he go off and do. Geez Luffy!

Meanwhile with Luffy.

Luffy: Dammit!! Its still so far off!!

Law: Straw hat!!

Luffy: Traffy!! Do you think the Okobore folks are alright?!

Law: You idiot...this is what comes of doing good things for people!!

Meanwhile with kaido.

Hawkins: COMMANDER! KAIDO!! IF YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR STRAW HAT LUFFY AND TRAFALGAR LAW....THERE HIDING AT THE RUINS OF ODEN CASTLE!!

Jack: HAWKINS!! Is this true!!

Kaido: Oden castle?!

Hawkins: No its merely a lie to keep from his rampage. He says to jack.

Kaido: Did you say oden castle?! Sure brings back good memories! So there the one's who stole my smile fruit. Those hateful...little brats!!

Bepo: Is it just me or is that blast coming towards us??

Penguin: Oh! No! Please!

Nami: Did he notice us?!

Sanji: There is no way he could spot us from that distance!!

Carrot: But he is coming!!

Chopper: We've gotta get out of here!!

Luffy: Huh? Why is kaido going there? Wait- Law we need to get back our crews are in danger!!

Kaido: Blast breath!!

Luffy: WAIT! NO!! AAAAAH!! MY- MY CREW ISN'T DEAD RIGHT LAW! THEIR NOT DEAD RIGHT?!

Law: I have no clue luffy..

Luffy brings his shaky hands to his head and grips his hair tightly, While some tears escape his eyes.

Luffy: N-no they're not dead, That bastard kaido!!!

Law: Wait- Straw hat!!

Luffy: Gomu gomu no elephant gun!!

Luffy punches kaido on his head causing kaido to fall and faint to the ground.

Person: Watch out!!

Person: He was crazy enough to attack kaido!!

Luffy: They've gotta be alright, right? They must have done something. He mumbles to himself.

Luffy: Hey is that horsalina!! Horsalina!! What are you doing here!! And where is Otama!! You took her back home right!!

Horsalina: Along the way kaido caught, i fought as hard as i could but...i couldn't protect master...

Luffy: DAMMIT!! I SHOULD HAVE STAYED FIRST MY CREW THEN OTAMA!!

Law: STAW HAT WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR DOING WE HAVE TO FLEE!! ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN OUR PLANS OR SOMETHING!!

Luffy: If i destroy him right here then its all over, we dont even know if your, mine or if kin'emon's crew is alive. Luffy says wiping his tears.

Luffy: Kaido!! I'm right here!!

Luffy end up fighting kaido the battle goes long but at the end luffy loses the fight.

╰────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╯
To be continued.